Honored Contributor

Can anyone tell me when this show was on? Was it a whole hour of the brand or just on one of the beauty shows? I didn't see anything about it on my Dish guide.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Can anyone tell me when this show was on? Was it a whole hour of the brand or just on one of the beauty shows? I didn't see anything about it on my Dish guide.

It was on Friday Night Beauty last night.  She only presented one product in the middle of the show.  I wonder if you look up the product if they'd have a video of the presentation.  It was so nice to see Holly again.  She is a joy to watch. 

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Trusted Contributor

@TY wrote:

I watched the live presentation and I wasn't impressed as it was rushed. The host Sandra talked constantly over the vendor Holly Mordini. And what is up with vendors who do not swatch colors anymore? 

This is why I liked Patti Reilly's presentations.  She was really good about swatching colors.  

Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77 thanks so much! I think I might have recorded it so I will check and see.

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Stargazer77 thanks so much! I think I might have recorded it so I will check and see.

Anytime!  Enjoy watching.  I checked the product and there is a video available, so you're good either way.  

Respected Contributor

Pepe's mom, thanks but I saw the photo - still don't know.  The lightest might be too light and not sure if the medium will be too dark.  I don't think they ever said what shade the first model was using.  She was holding it and Holly took it from her to use so we couldn't tell from that either.