New Contributor

I sent a message to Elysee and asked if they were leaving HSN. This was the reply I received from Jill Lukes, VP Operations. 

HSN is currently trying to get us integrated into their drop ship program, so that the orders would ship directly from us, rather than one of their distribution centers, so currently, they have not placed an order for .com replenishment.”

Frequent Contributor

Sorry to hear all this. Doesn't sound good. I've always liked Linda and enjoyed watching her. I haven't ordered from her in years , though I do have some on autoship. They really didn't do much for me. Hopefully she'll turn up somewhere if she leaves HSN. I like HSN less and less since the Q took over......

Does anyone have any updated news as to whether or where we may find more Elysee products?  The company website is not current and I can't find any news about when or where the products will be available again...

Trusted Contributor

@joicer wrote:

Does anyone have any updated news as to whether or where we may find more Elysee products?  The company website is not current and I can't find any news about when or where the products will be available again...

we may as well forget this line. I was curious myself so I sent their CS an email a few days ago. I haven't recieved a response yet.

Regular Contributor

I just read a post over on the HSN forum. Elysee website should be functioning by Jan 24th.