Honored Contributor

Re: soaps from the beekman boys

@Pa2Fl wrote:

Hi, Nightowwlz, I see you bought the Ylang Ylang &Tuberrose Today Special. Mine came today. Can't wait to try the Shampoo & Conditioner.

DId your Body Cream have a seal on it. My Shampoo & Conditioner did but, not my Body Cream.

I think I really like this scent. Hope your loving your Beekmans

@Pa2Fl Hi, Pa2Fl, The body cream was not sealed. I like the shamp/cond but I have only used it once. I love the body butter & will be ordering more of that. I need to finish using my other Beekman body lotions, hand creams & Josie's body butter before I buy more. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz@Pa2Fl So jealous you ladies got your ttv already!! Mine won't come until next week. I love the scent already and look forward to trying the shampoo, conditioner and the body cream!

op, I haven't had any issues with the beekman  since I fist began ordering over a year and a half ago. Not even leaking of my liquid products. I gift a lot of the items so I'd be upset if they didn't arrive in pristine condition!

Hi @HappyDaze I'm really liking the Ylang Ylang/Tuberose. It smells like something I have used before but I cannot figure out what it is. After using it last night I checked the price on Evine & it was already marked up. I thought about buying 1 or 2 more kits. LOL!!! I don't like most scents that stick around for a while like this one does but I like it.

Love the body butter. I will buy it now instead of their lotions or hand creams as I like it better. I can gift some that have not been opened yet. Hope they start selling the TTV's with the body butter instead of body lotion.

I have not had any leaking products lately. My 1st order of hand wash one bottle was leaking, my 1st order of body wash one bottle was leaking. Also a few tore soap wrappers. From my recent orders it looks like they are working on those problems.

Respected Contributor

My soap order has been in process now for six days. @monks, with this post about poor shipping practices, I went over to Evine and pressed the cancel button just now. Don't need the nonsense. Didn't need the soap to begin with, but got caught up in the goat hype. BAA!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all you Beekman Babes, I ordered the Aloe and Iris Bounty Box on AD. Was very impressed with the packaging and shipped safe and sound. Ditto for the second AD.

I ordered again during the July visit. Bought the 8 pc ttv among other things I was surprised, no shocked at the discrepancy and  ineptitude of the product packaging and skimpy shipping boxes. The Beekman site is beautiful. Their product presentation is marvelous, very above par in every category. Yet to receive Evine purchases wrapped poorly in a sheet of bubble wrap contradicts the first class presentation and marketing observed on the site. Add insult to injury with the flimsy cost cutting boxes that arrive severely damaged in shipping. There's no excuse in receiving damaged goods and have to fight with CS to rectify the monies spent. I like the product, some attention to details is needed plus reduced shipping during ttv visits. 

Super Contributor

@pupwhipped. i also got caught up.   have plenty of soap.  figured i could use the white waters as my table gifts for the men at Christmas.  now  hubby gets it.  won't be needing soaps  for a very long time.  also have the bounty box on ad.  someone said the scent is very strong, and the inner  box wasn't in great shape. was also using that for a gift. have to do some rethinking.

Contributor

Thanks Nightowlz, I feel better knowing you didn't have a seal on your Body Cream.I love this product.

I just Washed my hair & love the sent. Won't know until tomorrow when I do my hair if it is a good match for my hair, have to say my hair looks realy shiny. 

Respected Contributor

Monks...

Sorry to hear your "Beekman Soaps" were a mess.

Call Evine, and ask to speak with a supervisor.  They do have good customer service.  I am sure that they can assist you in either sending you out a new set...Or at least taking a % off.  

Good Luck! 

New Contributor

For me, it was bang on time

Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor

I have received their soaps in an envelope before and they came intact. I think I would much rather have an envelope rather than a bulky box.