Super Contributor

received my soaps today.  they were in a brown envie.  when ordered before always in a box from evine. soaps are a mess.   noticed these came from ky.  has anyone else had this problem.  is this the new way of shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: soaps from the beekman boys

Sorry about how yours was shipped.  It should have been in a box.  I just received the ttv lip balms and the duo face wash tubes.  Both were shipped in a box and inside the box was paper and bubble wrap.  Inside that was two separate boxes each containing the face wash and the lip balms.  Mine were packed perfectly.  

Honored Contributor

Last soaps I bought were in brown envelope in a shipping box. Probably trying to save money on shipping costs. I don't have a problem with the envie as long as the wrappers are intact if I want to give as a gift I can.

I have received a few bars with tore wrappers. I have also received their leaking hand & body wash. I think they are working on that. The TTV Ylang Ylang/Tuberose shampoo/conditioner both had seals on the bottles. The previous TTV Fresh Air kit had a piece on the pump on the body wash to keep it from opening during shipping.

I'm not sure where they are shipped from since I did not look.

Contributor

Hi, Nightowwlz, I see you bought the Ylang Ylang &Tuberrose Today Special. Mine came today. Can't wait to try the Shampoo & Conditioner.

DId your Body Cream have a seal on it. My Shampoo & Conditioner did but, not my Body Cream.

I think I really like this scent. Hope your loving your Beekmans

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz@Pa2Fl So jealous you ladies got your ttv already!! Mine won't come until next week. I love the scent already and look forward to trying the shampoo, conditioner and the body cream!

op, I haven't had any issues with the beekman  since I fist began ordering over a year and a half ago. Not even leaking of my liquid products. I gift a lot of the items so I'd be upset if they didn't arrive in pristine condition!

Super Contributor

Their web site today was not working correctly when I tried to order a gift. So, I called. I got a Voice Mail message apologizing for not aswering the phone as it was the Labor Day weekend and many staff members were on vacation -- uh, today would be four days after Labor Day. I left a message and no one returned the call. I tried again. When I finally got through and pointed out the Voice Mail error, I got a very perfunctory "I am sorry about that "  Not  "Thanks for telling me -- we will fix that s soon as we can! or "We're working on it!" Or anything that sounded like anyone cared about the web site, Voice Mail message error, and unreturned call.  The woman who finally took the order was polite and seemed competent but forgot to ask if I wanted a card enclosed when told the item was a gift.  I can only hope that the gift arrives.... That "Hi, neighbor" stuff (and the quality of the product) only goes so far in the face of poor service.

Respected Contributor

I placed an order for the 4 pack of PureGoat soaps and it remained in process for 5 days.

I canceled that order this morning.

Super Contributor

mine were only in  the envelope.  they arrived dented and corners broken.  shame.  they were gifts but not now.  dealing with cs from e is a nightmare  .   so hubby now has about 6 months of soap.  have purchased many products from bb.  nothing ever came damaged or leaking.  always nicely packaged.  saving on shipping could cost them customers  

Regular Contributor

I certainly hope it's not their new way of shipping, every time. I'm sorry your stuff was leaking. Nothing i've ordered from the beekman line has ever arrived leaking, and I hope it doesn't happen in the future. But who knows what might explode inside vulnerable envelopes.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received my fall bounty box.  The outer box looked fine but my inner gray box was terribly dented on one corner.

As for the products, the scent is heavy, spicy, not at all flowery. This is by far my least favorite scent.