Honored Contributor

smooth finish flawless fluide by Laura Mercier

SmileI received the sample today. You shake the bottle before each use. It's like a second skin with light/medium coverage. You don't know you are wearing any foundation plus it is buildable. I would give this 5 stars but then I also love her tinted moisturizer oil-free and the foundation in a jar (can't remember the name at the moment). Free shipping until 8/31 on her website with 2 deluxe samples of your choice. The ecru color was a little dark for me but it looked like I had a tan. If I purchase, I will need a lighter shade. I just purchased her oil-free tinted moisturizer (much nicer than the regular) and I also have the foundation in a jar so right now I will not purchase but will in the future.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Re: smooth finish flawless fluide by Laura Mercier

I am in LOVE with this new foundation. Vanille is a perfect match for me and I absolutely love the formula.

Super Contributor

Re: smooth finish flawless fluide by Laura Mercier

I'm really excited to try this foundation, I've read a lot of positive reviews. I love the idea of long wearing foundations, but they're usually too drying for my skin. As soon as my unusually tan skin returns to its much preferred fair color I'll go get colored matched. For those who have tried it, I'd love to read your thoughts!