Honored Contributor

Trying this out...sounds exactly what I'm looking for.

Honored Contributor

I like it.. Unless they have changed it. I purchased mine a long time ago, and just finished using it up a couple of weeks ago. It lasts a long time. I like to try a number of different foundations, but this is one of my favorite powder foundations! Hope you like it! 

Honored Contributor

I like it, but I don't really use it the way it's marketed.  I use it as a finishing powder with a big fluffy brush.  Plus, the color warms up my foundation a bit which helps when your foundation is a bit lighter than it should be.

Honored Contributor

i have been using it since it came out a number of years ago. i used to use it as my foundation, but now i use it more as a finishing powder. a little goes a long way and it lasts a LONG time. i think when i was using it as a foundation it lasted me maybe 9 or 10 months.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I love Halo and started using it again.  HSN has it 50% off today.  I bought a backup!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I like it and I also like the Liquid Halo HD.  😊

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely ❤️ it. Stocked up on it when Smashbox left the Q. Covers nicely and adds a natural hint of a glow and it has no sparkles or glittery look what so ever. I use it by itself or lightly as a finishing powder. If they haven't changed the formula, don't hesitate. I still have some and a spare. It lasts a very, very long time. Money well spent.