Honored Contributor

@Lucky Duck wrote:

I have been a follower of Dimitri since his Parthena days.  I rarely missed him on Evine.  I have yet to catch him since he went to HSN.  I wish HSN would post his schedule.

You can locate HSN's program guide at the bottom of the landing page.  Once at the program guide, you can type in Dimitri's name and the info will be provided.

Honored Contributor

I use alot of his products and feel they really work and love them!

I hope he brings more things in the future shows. 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

I enjoy his shows but I never bought anything. I hear his products are pretty good so I might just do that. He is a lot of fun.😁

Honored Contributor

I agree, he should have stayed on Evine, there he was a big fish in a little pond, HSN just the opposite. Evine treated him royally with tons of air time and aside from their shipping fees gave him great prices too. 

Respected Contributor

Has he said that his Evine departure was voluntary?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

I cant imagine that Evine would want to lose him, he brought them very big business. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I agree, he should have stayed onEvinee, there he was a big fish in a little pond,HSNN just the opposite.Evinee treated him royally with tons of air time and aside from their shipping fees gave him great prices too. 

I absolutely agree with you. I've been waiting for some kits I'm interested in but havn't seen anything I like. There are some duos but few. Most are one item offers. I'm not sure about prices but they seem to be the same or a bit higher than Evine. Free s/h is a plus.  Yes, he's  on at some odd times at HSN,  It hasn't been consistent, IMO. I'll have to look at  the times more closer. 

Respected Contributor
Gosh give him time, he hasn’t been at HSN very long. His followers will so start purchasing from HSN and he will get more air time and better time slots. When he was first on Evine it took him time there too. HSN will start bringing more products to offer. Also, I’m sure Skinn will have a Today’s Special on HSN very soon.
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
Gosh give him time, he hasn’t been at HSN very long. His followers will so start purchasing from HSN and he will get more air time and better time slots. When he was first on Evine it took him time there too. HSN will start bringing more products to offer. Also, I’m sure Skinn will have a Today’s Special on HSN very soon.

Exactly.  Sheesh, he just launched there 6 weeks ago, for Pete's sake.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

Exactly.  Sheesh, he just launched there 6 weeks ago, for Pete's sake.  

Yes, but in those 6 weeks, he could have been on Evine twice and made a killing with hours and hours of airtime. 

Last night he was given a moment or 2 on HSN in the Beauty Report, Evine gave him 3 hour blocks at a time. Been years since HSN did that, used to do it with SCA and SSC.