Valued Contributor
Dimitri is a public figure who sells skincare. He looks totally different than he did on Evine.I believe he is a very nice person. I also believe he is obsessed with looking young. I don't use his products anymore because they are so expensive. I think Sara Anderson was a host on Evine. He does seem comfortable with her. She said her mom uses Skinn. Dimitri said he makes products for other companies. I doubt he needs to sell on TV. I think he truly enjoys it.
QVC Customer Care

@Naturesbeauty 

Bumped threads are generally more than 12 months old.

Beth QVC

Contributor

I just think Dimitri is a cosmetics nerd.... not in a bad way. He seems to be quite knowledgable on the "chemistry" of skin care. It matters not one whit to me if the man has had work done or if he hasn't. It is his right, to do with his body as he chooses. If he has the money to spend on cosmetic procedures, he certainly has the right to spend that money however he chooses. To make an inference that if he has had plastic surgery or fiillers done, that somehow he is obsessed with appearance is making quite a leap into the realm of conjecture. Yes, he may be different, but what a boring and sad world we would have if everyone were the same. 

Contributor

If you go to his website, he lists his on-air times

Occasional Contributor

Dimitri is a brilliant, educated man so just listen to him.  You will learn a LOT!  There is no middleman because he is the inventor of Skinn products from start to finish and he sells his products at a very easy $ to spend considering what he puts in them.  I do use his products and your skin will look better if you do as well.