Contributor
Wow, petty much?
Honored Contributor

He doesn't look the same to me either. But really, who does in the world of cosmetics sales? I think they all do something at some point along the line.

Honored Contributor

@BeautyAddictt wrote:
I've watched Dmitri since his Parthena days. He most definitely has had work done. He doesn't even look like the same person.

@BeautyAddictt     Yes, he has had work done, but, who has not who is in the beauty industry? If you are selling beauty products, you are not going to be unattractive, wrinkled and  looking sagged and bagged selling a product that fixes that....

Most beautyvendors  are at least attractive and have decent skin etc.  It just goes along with the beauty business. We all want that magic product that is going to give us what we desire.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

During one of the last evine shows he did, I heard him say that he was/is going through some changes...or something like that. It was one of the shows there when he first came on air with that very dark colored hair, but it was very long...that's when he mentioned 'the changes'. I like that he cut his hair since then. Looks better now.

That dark black hair was way too much.  He did some kind of hair transplant procedure - a few sessions.  I don't know if he had to let his hair grow as part of that process, but I agree that he looks better with the new haircult.

Respected Contributor

HSN sure scheduled him with some crummy hours for this visit.   Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@BeautyAddictt wrote:
I like Dmitri, but he's gone overboard with the plastic surgery and fillers. I actually think it hurts him in a way, because it's so obvious his youthful appearance isn't due to his skincare.

He does have some good products, but his HSN shows have been underwhelming thus far. He used to do huge kits on Evine and now everything is singles and duos. Prices are also higher, which negates the free shipping. With so much competition, I wonder how long he'll last.

Speculation is unfair and unkind.  Where's your proof that he's had anything done?  With his scheduled, when would he be able to have the required down time?

And where's your proof that he hasn't had anything done?

No one needs proof here.  It's called an opinion.

I read in another post that you corrected @BeautyAddictt 's spelling.  Now that's unfair and unkind.  Their opinion of whether a vendor is changing their looks with just their products or by procedures is not.

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

HSN sure scheduled him with some crummy hours for this visit.   Smiley Sad

I thought the same thing.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Which is better? Criticizing someone, or criticizing someone for criticizing someone?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Whenever I watched him present his stuff, never have I heard him say that his products would make you have skin or features like he has. So imo, it doesn't matter what kind of 'procedure', if any, a presenter has had done when it comes to selling me the products. Fillers, Botox or whatever...I know I'm not buying those things and I know I won't be seeing those kinds of results from using the products sold on air either.

Trusted Contributor

I think it's far worse to criticize another poster for their rightful opinion than a product vendor on a shopping channel.