Valued Contributor

Neck Amour is the BEST neck product I've ever used--it works!  I also have it on auto-ship.  I mix the Blue neck product with the neck serum first, then apply Neck Amour over the top.

Esteemed Contributor

I've used the Chin-up in the yellow or redensify. I've used it for several months and don't see results in getting rid of a small looseness under the chin. 

I've used D's DermaLift for the neck, which tightens and shows immediate, temporary results. I'm interested in trying his BotaniLift for the neck, although temporary. I've not tried his Amore as I see that as a softener instead of a tightening firmer. 

Respected Contributor

Re: skinn neck products

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

Does anyone use the Neck Amour in conjunction with Chin-Up and if so, how are the results?  How much difference is there using the Neck Amour vs. the Chin-Up alone?

They're for different purposes, @sueinsf .  The CU is for firming/redensifying and works well here as long as it's used consistently.  I use the redensifying. 

The NA (A/D here, too) is a mask (overnight) and goes on much like a light (souffle) layer to provide deep hydration and moisture to that neck/decollete area that doesn't have as many oil glands as the face.

If you're using NA, it should be applied OVER any other neck products you are using.  HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I've used the Chin-up in the yellow or redensify. I've used it for several months and don't see results in getting rid of a small looseness under the chin. 

I've used D's DermaLift for the neck, which tightens and shows immediate, temporary results. I'm interested in trying his BotaniLift for the neck, although temporary. I've not tried his Amore as I see that as a softener instead of a tightening firmer. 

You may want to try the "blue" Chin-up, @febe1 .  That one supplies more of the firming you seem to be looking for.   You're right on the NA.  It is a deep-penetrating hydrating mask.  I love it here and have it on AD.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Try the blue (firming & toning) Chin-Up.   The BotaniLift is very good and will give long term results.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

You may want to try the "blue" Chin-up, @febe1 .  That one supplies more of the firming you seem to be looking for.   You're right on the NA.  It is a deep-penetrating hydrating mask.  I love it here and have it on AD.Woman Happy

I'll give it a go, @Gokat. I want to thank you so much for all the help you gave me when I started as a newbie. You give so much to beginners PLUS all others. D should have you on his payroll. 8) I appreciate you. I've enjoyed so much of D's product b/c of you. You're great!!!

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I'll give it a go, @Gokat. I want to thank you so much for all the help you gave me when I started as a newbie. You give so much to beginners PLUS all others. D should have you on his payroll. 8) I appreciate you. I've enjoyed so much of D's product b/c of you. You're great!!!

Thanks so much, @febe1 ...you ole Dazzler, you!  Woman Wink Blushing here.  I get such a kick out of seeing you all jump in with your Skinn experiences and stories and helping everyone along.  That's what it's all about!  Woman Happy  

Respected Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Does anyone use the Neck Amour in conjunction with Chin-Up and if so, how are the results?  How much difference is there using the Neck Amour vs. the Chin-Up alone?

They're for different purposes, @sueinsf .  The CU is for firming/redensifying and works well here as long as it's used consistently.  I use the redensifying. 

The NA (A/D here, too) is a mask (overnight) and goes on much like a light (souffle) layer to provide deep hydration and moisture to that neck/decollete area that doesn't have as many oil glands as the face.

If you're using NA, it should be applied OVER any other neck products you are using.  HTH'sWoman Happy

Good point @Gokat.  Thanks!