Honored Contributor

Re: skinn is getting expensive

On 3/23/2015 all said: Guilty pleasure is right. My 12 yo dd knows Dimitri is my TV bff.

When Dimitri is going to be on, I'll call him my b/f.

Super Contributor

I do use and love SKINN, but this visit I just ordered 2 small kits. The candlelight compact w eyerim and lip gloss and the Flawless veil w. mascara. Total w s/h about $50.... I hope the hype about these 2 compacts is true! Anyone here use the brightening compact? Seems the Candlelight is a big hit too....
Esteemed Contributor

What's up with the shipping charges????? I turned on one Skinn show yesterday and every item was $6.99 shipping. And then, Dimitri and the host kept saying to buy 6 of everything because they weren't on auto-ship. Are you kidding me?! Too hard sell for me, and too danged expensive.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I only ordered the body kit this visit and only because it was less than 50 bucks, however, I did notice the higher charges with higher shipping. I think it was a bad move on their part to reformulate some loved products and then increase costs so close to one another. I need to pull back from buying products in general but sad to see this happen. I can see increasing costs a little bit but the decent cost of the kits and reduced shipping is what got me to cave most of the time.
Honored Contributor

So true and he and other companies just keep coming out with new products before you even use what you just bought!! I only buy his kits when they are on a great sale.

I bought nothing this time since I need nothing but had to change the channel so I wasn't tempted lol.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Its all relative..

Anyone price ""Creme de la Mer"" lately?

Honored Contributor

I was so excited to try skinn and so I did. I saw nothing happen in my favor. I no longer use anything by skinn.

I am convinced that there is NO product out there that's makes a bit of difference if you have genetically enhanced wrinkles.

I am also convinced that if I knew way back when (in my late teens/early twenties) that if you don't start with a GOOD regimen then and be faithful every day, you are not going to have nice skin in your 50s/60s and older.

Valued Contributor

I was thinking that too! This will be my third TTV , and I got both , all on 6 value pays, plus several other items! I need to figure it out
Honored Contributor

I think Skinn's pricing is reasonable, especially compared to other Skin Care companies! I do think sometimes they all come out with the Latest and Greatest, but I only buy what I need, and occasionally I will try something new, but this visit I purchased nothing!

Valued Contributor

his pricing seem more than reasonable to me and i don't even use his line. you don't need everything.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel