Respected Contributor

*sighs dreamily* Nick and his beautiful hair. :D

I was watching QVC Germany where Nick Chavez was presenting his new Easy Styling kit. It comes with his 3-in-1 curling iron, the Velvet Mesquite serum and the Velvet Mesquite hairspray. And this time...Nick had his hair DOWN! It looked so silky soft and flowing as it spilled over his shoulders. He was even running the curling iron through his own hair. Nick looked so very, very handsome and adorable. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Then near the end of the presentation, he had the nerve to tie it all back in a ponytail.{#emotions_dlg.mad}

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

Re: *sighs dreamily* Nick and his beautiful hair. :D

Velvet Mesquite sounds nice ...

Honored Contributor

Sounds yummy. Both the Velvet Mesquite & Nick.

Trusted Contributor

Wow, his TSV looks awesome!! I love that 3 in 1 styling tool!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Karena said:

Wow, his TSV looks awesome!! I love that 3 in 1 styling tool!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Is there a way to order things from any of the QVC international sites, even if you don't speak the language? Do they have any English speaking customer service people?

Anyway, the Velvet Mesquite is on this site. I believe it's for both the hair and the skin.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Respected Contributor

Bump.......because a poster or a bot called Farnella or something keeps posting the words ""in testing"" on almost every single thread. What's going on?

Valued Contributor

Hi NC, I reported a few of the Farnella posts, hopefully the webmaster will shut it down. The prevailing theory is that it's a kid on school break who is trying to be obnoxious.
Respected Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Seattlegirl98026 said: Hi NC, I reported a few of the Farnella posts, hopefully the webmaster will shut it down. The prevailing theory is that it's a kid on school break who is trying to be obnoxious.

OMG! Why?! Why would one want to waste their summer break doing such things? Though, I do think it's a bot because she/he/it has already racked up over 250 posts. Anyway, I don't think Nick's 3-in-1 styling is available for America yet.

Valued Contributor

I think whoever does this enjoys the upset this causes NC Bandwagon. I've been trying to catch the webmaster's attention.
Respected Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Seattlegirl98026 said: I think whoever does this enjoys the upset this causes NC Bandwagon. I've been trying to catch the webmaster's attention.

Yeah, I saw the thread you started and posted in it asking the webmasters to take care of it, too. Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention, though. Oddly enough, Farnella hasn't posted in this thread yet or the one you just started.