Trusted Contributor

How do you like your J Cat items? The standout item for me from my last CVS haul is the LA Girl precision lip liner. I bought it in blushing. It's like a lipstick in a pencil. It goes on so good, doesn't drag and doesn't get into my few lip lines. It's hard to describe but it looks really good on. Ulta has it right now for $1.74 each. If I could get free shipping without having to go to $35, I'd buy every single shade! The color I bought was blushing. 

How was your J Cat items?

Respected Contributor

@Midmod  Hi Midmod Smiley Happy! It looks like my J Cat Beauty items are running late and will arrive in the mail on Monday or Tuesday and I'll definitely let you know how I like them.  I'm so glad that you enjoy your LA Girl Precision lip liners! I'm going to look for those at Walgreens or Target and see if I can try them Smiley Very Happy.  I'm also going to try to find Wet n' Wild Perfect Pout Gel Lip Liner in "Comes Naturally" its a pretty pink shade that would go well with my pink lipsticks. I also get frustrated by Ulta's $35 minimum for shipping- I usually wait until I need to stock up on drugstore makeup or hairspray maybe 2 to 3 times a year so that I can meet the $35 Ulta free shipping price. 

Trusted Contributor
Oh.. sorry I'm premature on that shipping time 😔
The highlighter looked pretty.
The W&W gel liner sounds interesting. I'd be interested in that as well. I only have 2 lip liners.
I was watching Jen Phelps on YT and she mentioned that the discontinued Revlon glass lipstick pens were a good dupe for the Tarte maracuja click juicy pen lipstick. If you ever see a product similar to that Tarte product, I'd be very interested.
Have a great rest of your weekend!!
Respected Contributor

@Midmod  No problem, Mid Mod Smiley Very Happy! I wanted my package too so I'm glad you reminded me since I forgot to track my Ulta package Smiley Very Happy. When I get the package, I'll let you know my thoughts on the J Cat products.  I'm definitely interested in your LA color lip liners and the Wet n' Wild lip liners- I'm going to Walgreens on Monday and I'm hoping to fin your LA colors lip liners.  I really liked the Revlon glass lisptick pens- its too bad that they were discontinued.  I've always wanted to try to Tarte Maracuja lip click lipsitck pens- I'll wait until they're a TSV again.  I hope you're enjoying your Sunday! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
@shortyshorty07
I am! Are you?

I own one of the Tarte pense- HSN had some old stock of Tarte with the pens, mascara and bag for $15 last year. I guess $15. Some crazy low price anyway 🤪
I could buy the Revlon glass pens from Amazon or Walmart ~dot but I couldn't get the same great deals as I could at CVS. Plus I like to see what I'm buying; get an idea of colors.
There's two types of LA Girl liners: I'll add a pic for you.
Ttyl! Nap time 😴
Trusted Contributor

Screenshot_20240504-203422.png

Respected Contributor

@Midmod  Ooh $15 was a great deal for the tarte makeup set from HSN Smiley Very Happy.  I like to see the colors of makeup products in person too.  Every month or so I walk down the makeup aisle in Walgreens adn I look at all of the colors from each brand and then take note of which colors and products I want to try. That LA girl looks nice! I'm glad that you're having a geat Sunday so far, I am too- I made a dry rub for chicken wings and when I cook them for dinner I'm going to toss them in my parmesan parsley garlic sauce that I make. So good.  Have a nice nap, Midmod Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
Enjoy those wings 😁 they sound fantastic 😊
Respected Contributor

@Midmod  They're delicious- I love crispy convection baked wings tossed in a sauce.  What are you having for dinner? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: @shortyshorty07 J Cat

[ Edited ]

@Midmod  I got my Ulta items in today! The J cat Mallowblush turned out to be a fuchsia purple Smiley Surprised when I thought that it was pink on my computer screen.   I really liked the J Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Crimson Gleam highlighter the most- its a very pretty sparkly pink highlighter that lasts without having to be retouched.  I'm going to try to use it as a blush topper too.  I got the Wet n' Wild lipliner in the shade "Comes Naturally" and it is a pretty springtime pink lipliner that will look nice with my light pink lipsticks.  

J.Cat Beauty You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter - Crimson Gleam

J cat You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter in Crimson Gleam- the winner of my little drugstore beauty Ulta haul. Smiley Happy