Frequent Contributor

Re: shawns new beauty show starting this week

I watched it, it was OK. I kind of liked the fact that it was a bit of a free for all. I liked the casual nature of it, SK did not go bare-faced like the promo.
Regular Contributor

yes, I think I liked it so far. Only one show, so we'll see. I will say that I give Shawn A LOT of credit for her instagram posts, cellulite and all. She admitted that up until now, all pics on instagram have been filtered, photoshopped, etc. I wouldnt do it!

Occasional Contributor

I don't think of Shawn as the top seller, I give that slot to David Venebel. Was there a poll that put her in that slot? I do not like her style of selling, she is so full of her self. She always says she is "down to earth" but the way she behaves is not down to earth, it's classless - like talking about not bathing for 3 days, she slouches on the couch with her legs open, so unlady-like, she calls the guest host not by their name but as "girlllllll" - she thinks this is being "down to earth" I call it tasteless. Words that describe Shawn - rude, unrefined, etc, I could go on and on with examples of her classless ways but I will stop here. Amy stran is great, love her as a host.

Honored Contributor

I like Shawn, and I like how she is honest about her face,  makeup and botox......lol! She looks really great without makeup as well......I like ths show's format, it seems really relaxed, and informative...I think she did an excellent job, and I look forward to the next show....

Regular Contributor

I agree. Anyone who will put their cellulite on Instagram is braver than me. I know she can be annoying.....but give credit where credit is due.
Honored Contributor

The show was nothing like the shows Stacy from Models Prefer did.  

Shawn did not come out without make-up on and apply a full face.  I don't know that she ever took all her make-up off and I don't think that was the intent of this show.  I saw her take half of her face make-up off and use the TSV beauty device but all her eye make-up was still on.  The Glo Pro vendor seemed totally bare faced to demonstrate the tool.