Respected Contributor

Re: shampoo that keeps hair from fading

@Ainhisg@LTT1  Where can I purchase Pureology?

Honored Contributor

@maestra

Although I do not use this one, it appears that Amazon carries it.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are two I can say are very nice  1.  Aquage and 2. Aveda    Cat Happy

Aveda has Color Conserve and also the shampoo by the color of your hair and color conditioner.  The color conditioner actually gives color.  The shampoo and conditioner are excellent.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@Ainhisg@LTT1  Where can I purchase Pureology?

@maestra, Ulta has it, and many salons carry it, too. I know you will love it if you try it!

Respected Contributor

I color my hair TRYING to mimic my natural color.   My hair is auburn, brown and red. 

I just went to the salon and my stylist said my color hadn't faded a lot.  She asked what shampoo/conditioner I was using.  I am using Pureology Radiant Red.  It is my first bottles.  She said keep using it!  It was the least faded my hair ever was.  She is a Redken rep. and said Pureology is the best.

Redken Color Extend consistently gets "best of" reviews for color treated hair.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

I dye my hair just slightly darker than what it naturally is, so my hair color is a dark brown/black. My favorite to use on it is Aveda’s Black Malva Shampoo and Black Malva Conditioner. I use them 1 - 2 time’s week to maintain my color in between root touch ups. The conditioner is the true color depositing workhorse. I swear by it. If you’re hair is not dark like mine, they have other’s for lighter brunettes, blondes, redheads, etc.