Esteemed Contributor

shampoo that keeps hair from fading

What shampoo have you had good luck with that keeps your hair color from fading. Tomorrow I am going to be trying the Madison reed kit. Hopefully this will be my answer to bring allergic to hair color. No wen please.

Respected Contributor

Re: shampoo that keeps hair from fading

Pantene Expert INTENSE COLOR CARE SHAMPOO a really nice shampoo for colored treated hair. You can find it at most stores. I love Pantene.
Honored Contributor

I use John Frieda shampoos ... he has two blonde shampoos - one for darker blonde and one for lighter blonde.

He has a  Brilliant Brunette for brown hair and Radiant Red for redheads.

Both shampoo and conditioner.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi 

A310471 the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Cleanse & Condition Kit!! This kit really works in keeping my hair color from fading (blond to honey color) and my hair does stay cleaner longer, I know it sounds impossible but it truly does work for me!! 
Good luck with the Madison Reed kit! Woman Wink
Respected Contributor

I have tried almost everything...from expensive salon products to drugstore products.  Everything was making my hair dry, no matter how much I conditioned.  I started using the Aussie Color Mate shampoo followed by the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth and my hair has never looked better.  I have shoulder length, fine, color-treated hair and these two products help maintain my color and give my hair lots of body.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My highlights love WEN, never re-color the ends, just re-touch roots.  No fading, happy hair!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Redken Color Magnetics. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

What shampoo have you had good luck with that keeps your hair color from fading. Tomorrow I am going to be trying the Madison reed kit. Hopefully this will be my answer to bring allergic to hair color. No wen please.

@ccassaday  When I was coloring my hair every 3 wks., I found a huge difference between sulfate free, color safe drugstore brands and those sold at my salon....Paul Mitchell pro brands, Kerastase, Redken pro, etc. Some are avail. at Sally’s. 

Respected Contributor

Redken Color Magnetics

Paul Mitchell

Redken Color Protect ( in red bottle and  smells like cranberries)  

Drugstore shampooo is the Loreal everpure 

matrix cleansing conditioners are great. You get the deep clean feeling  yet very gentle. some are menthol free

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

My highlights love WEN, never re-color the ends, just re-touch roots.  No fading, happy hair!

WOW you do realize she stated not to mention WEN.