Trusted Contributor

The last few times i was thinking the same thing to.. which leads me to believe as she has gotten older , she either is eating more extercising less, or metabolism has gotten slower.. 

Valued Contributor
Oh brother. You never ask a female if she's pregnant. Never. I don't cares if she looks about to pop.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: serious skin care

[ Edited ]

I used to be ssc and ssc only. But they changed the ingredient deck  on my staples-  and not for the better. Way too many parabens- the olive oil line especially!! Woman Frustrated Now I use only a few of their cleansers and  exfoliators- I really like  their glycolic line when I need a deeper cleaning in warmer months. I loved their $30 kits with dry lo, glycolic mask and a few other items.. way back when!

Valued Contributor

Re: serious skin care

[ Edited ]

I am so glad that I am not on TV. I would hate to think how many people were sitting at home judging my weight. "Is she pregnant or just fat?" This thread is insulting at best. Question,  how many people out there on these boards look exactly the same they did last year or 3 years ago? I know I do not, and I am in my 30's, I think Cece is older so why don't we stop the judgements?

Honored Contributor

This thread is a year old. It should have been left in the crypt, IMO.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland