Contributor

maybe someone knows you can tell me. serious skin care which is on hsn has jennifer and cece talking about products, does anyone know if cece is pregnant or did she just get very heavy she has looked this way last couple of times i have seen her on tv.

thanks if anyone knows

Super Contributor
Gosh.....that is a pretty important concern.....go to their Facebook page and ask them directly....I am sure CECE will lit you know what's up.
Valued Contributor

Wow what an interesting question. So her reply could be yes I am pregnant, or yes I have gained a ton of weight and thank you for concern and interest. LOL

Honored Contributor
Valued Contributor

meow!!!!

Honored Contributor

Just a suggestion, OP: You might have indicated your intent in your subject line so that people like me would have then not opened the thread.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor
I think your question is interesting, I have wondered the same thing.
Respected Contributor

They showed it yesterday on HSN, but I didn't catch everything that's in it. It seems to be a glycolic kit with the glycolic cleanser (the best cleanser in the world for broken-out skin) and that facial brush the 80K or whatever it's called. There were a number of other bottles and tubes, but I don't know whether they were all glycolic products. I'll probably pass on it, but SSC's glycolic line is really nice.

Frequent Contributor

Wondering same thing. First I am passing on all SSC. I am over it. I am so tired of jennifer saying blah blah with the CORRECT percentage. Should we be impressed that a skin care line is using correct % ?? Call me crazy, but it should be that way !! I am stcking with SKINN and Dimitri who actually knows what he is saying and not reading off a card !! Sorry , but Jennifer is no chemist! As far as cece, I wish her well. If she was preggers, I would think there would be a mention of it. She is from Canada, and looks like she is ready to pop. I cant imagine any DR. giving thr ok to travel now. But who knows !

Respected Contributor

@lisrobreib wrote:

Wondering same thing. First I am passing on all SSC. I am over it. I am so tired of jennifer saying blah blah with the CORRECT percentage. Should we be impressed that a skin care line is using correct % ?? Call me crazy, but it should be that way !! I am stcking with SKINN and Dimitri who actually knows what he is saying and not reading off a card !! Sorry , but Jennifer is no chemist! As far as cece, I wish her well. If she was preggers, I would think there would be a mention of it. She is from Canada, and looks like she is ready to pop. I cant imagine any DR. giving thr ok to travel now. But who knows !

I used to use the Serious skin care products and then stopped. However, I recently bought some Mel C which I did like and am happy with it. Mel C and Restervol Drench products are the best. The rest, I am not impressed. The Vitamin A Creams are thin and do nothing. They gylcolic line is very harsh and you need to get something that moisturizers your skin. I already have a Retinol A perscription from my dermotologist. The C line is okay. The best product which I don't think she makes was a cushion type face creme was heavenly. I don't remember the name so I would try the night creme. The day creme with the spf used to iritate my skin for some reason. I prefer to use a foundation with spf.

I would never buy the products individually and only as a group because the pricing is better. I always am surprised when products are sold individualls and then right next to the product is a set with that product plus others for less. You really need to go through the entire serious skin care line to find the best deal.

Last good thing. The dry lo for the once in a while pimple, works. I'm due for a new bottle so hopefully it will be in a set as a bonus in a TSV whenever her next one is. Maybe next month.