Trusted Contributor
On 4/27/2014 JayJay said:

I just placed a small order with FS (automatic) and 50% off the 2 items I ordered. An AG small candle and a solid perfumed roll on in AG...both part of their 50% items which are only on about 10 items. Then there was a 20% code that took another 20% and no tax!!!

I don't need much more Philosophy but both of the products I ordered, I don't have so I thought I'd try them. Welcome20!

Did you get free shipping? I just tried to place an order for soul owner foot cream and the amazing grace candle. On the cart page, it said I qualified for free shipping but after I put the two codes in, a shipping charge appeared.

Honored Contributor

I got it to work without buying Loveswept. I had to enter it twice for it to take. I got free S&H because my order was over $50.

Now I can't check out due to a paypal issue. I changed my mind at the paypal screen and went to edit my cart and now it wn't let me check out.

Ugh!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
On 4/27/2014 vaccinia said:
On 4/27/2014 JayJay said:

I just placed a small order with FS (automatic) and 50% off the 2 items I ordered. An AG small candle and a solid perfumed roll on in AG...both part of their 50% items which are only on about 10 items. Then there was a 20% code that took another 20% and no tax!!!

I don't need much more Philosophy but both of the products I ordered, I don't have so I thought I'd try them. Welcome20!

Did you get free shipping? I just tried to place an order for soul owner foot cream and the amazing grace candle. On the cart page, it said I qualified for free shipping but after I put the two codes in, a shipping charge appeared.

Keep going through the check out process. The shipping will be removed.
Honored Contributor
On 4/27/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I got it to work without buying Loveswept. I had to enter it twice for it to take. I got free S&H because my order was over $50.

Now I can't check out due to a paypal issue. I changed my mind at the paypal screen and went to edit my cart and now it wn't let me check out.

Ugh!

I have not been able to use Paypal through the Philosophy website for a while. I have to use my cc.