Honored Contributor

@nada54 That is the shade I ordered too.  My order is already processing.  

Super Contributor

If you haven't ordered yet, TopCashBack has 10 percent on QVC beauty items. I didn't see any exclusions for TSV's so hopefully it should work. I'm trying 00 fair per the "find my shade" help on the RMS website. 

Respected Contributor

Re: rms Beauty - 8/9 TSV

[ Edited ]

I so rarely wear makeup these days but this foundation is really intriguing.  On their website I come up as a Fair but in the on air video she says that is for a Nicole Kidman complexion (which I don't think I am) and it sounded like I was an Ivory ("a bit warmer").  I really don't need this but I also should totally toss some of my older foundations and mascaras (even if unopened).  So hard to pic a shade online.  Might give this some thought...

Esteemed Contributor

DID GET THE BODY OIL TOO CHI AND TENN!

I THINK IT WAS YOUR POST ABOUT HOW TO USE IT CHI!!!  HAHA!!!

NOT PRESENTED TONIGHT AS THE QUANITIES ARE LIMITED.

MAYBE A ONE DAY ONLY?

THEY HAD ONE DURING THE GOURMET SHOW.

Super Contributor

@sueinsf I know what you mean about the shade finder. It matched me with 00 fair also and I am fair, but not NIcole Kidman fair. I'm still going to try it and switch if I have to. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I so rarely wear makeup these days but this foundation is really intriguing.  On their website I come up as a Fair but in the on air video she says that is for a Nicole Kidman complexion (which I don't think I am) and it sounded like I was an Ivory ("a bit warner").  I really don't need this but I also should totally toss some of my older foundations and mascaras (even if unopened).  So hard to pic a shade online.  Might give this some thought...

@sueinsf - I'm also excited to try the mascara. It's highly rated as is the luminous highlighter.

Even Rose-Marie said the kit pricing is excellent. Hope she exceeds her target sales and she gets more Q events/specials

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

DID GET THE BODY OIL TOO CHI AND TENN!

I THINK IT WAS YOUR POST ABOUT HOW TO USE IT CHI!!!  HAHA!!!

NOT PRESENTED TONIGHT AS THE QUANITIES ARE LIMITED.

MAYBE A ONE DAY ONLY?

THEY HAD ONE DURING THE GOURMET SHOW.

@weezer111 - they said last night, quantity was limited. I love the bottle. I would get it but I already have the gigundo sized Skinn oil. Let us know your review

Did you hear how many of the TSV's were sold? I will hopefully catch some of her last show, but it's gym night so I'm gonna get home late

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

IF I HEAR CHI I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

HAVE THE 9PM SHOW TAPING MYSELF.

HAVE A HAPPY WORKOUT!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I previously purchased the foundation direct from the RMS website.  I use the shade 22 in the cream foundation and in  the Uncoverup.  I tried the 22.5 in this new foundation and at first I thought it was a bit too orangey or dark for me.  I usually use a bit of blotting powder in my t-zone and did with this new foundation.    After a short time the color seemed to tone down a bit and I am happy with it.   When I order a refill though,  I will probably go back to the 22, particularly as fall and winter will be arriving by then. 

I had also ordered a RMS compact that had two cream blushes, two highlighters, and a lip balm.  Have a farly new RMS mascara on hand so not going to order TSV but it is a very nice value.  I had also received a free sponge when I ordered the foundation but so far I prefer applying with my fingers.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I so rarely wear makeup these days but this foundation is really intriguing.  On their website I come up as a Fair but in the on air video she says that is for a Nicole Kidman complexion (which I don't think I am) and it sounded like I was an Ivory ("a bit warner").  I really don't need this but I also should totally toss some of my older foundations and mascaras (even if unopened).  So hard to pic a shade online.  Might give this some thought...

@sueinsf - I'm also excited to try the mascara. It's highly rated as is the luminous highlighter.

Even Rose-Marie said the kit pricing is excellent. Hope she exceeds her target sales and she gets more Q events/specials

@Chi-town girl I don't usually use a highlighter.  Not sure how to use the luminizer but I guess you just have to play around with it... Still thinking...lol