Super Contributor

well i got it and it came super quick! opened the box, which was of course beautiful! opened the spray first and it seems a tad off, but then i havent had fil in about a year. the gel is fine, and the body butter has a lovely consistency, but VERY LITTLE SCENT. i will stick it in my purse and use it anyway, because i need a body butter tube for my extremely dry hands.

the solid perfume: PHILOSOPHY WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER????{#emotions_dlg.blink} no scent. just ever so faint. i will give it to my dd. i think phil should give up the perfume thing entirely, because i just dont think they want to put enough fragrance oil in it to make it worth it. the body butter should not not not have more scent than the perfume. rrrrrrrr

the lipshine is nice and a little frosty so it looks pretty on. not that i needed another lipshine, but im already wearing it lol!

i made sure i let everything warm up before i tried it (them?) so i know it isnt just that they are cold.

i think this is my last "kit" purchase of fil. i have only ever had success with the items seperately for whatever reason.

all in all i dont feel too ripped off, but i dont feel like i got a special bargain either.

no hating here please. you all know i am a phil girl!

take care, belleandme