Honored Contributor

did everyone who has a QVC credit card get the special offer?

spend $500 on beauty from 10/15/18 through 12/21/18 and use your QVC charge card to receive a $50 credit on your Q card?

the account credit will appear approximately four weeks after the offer ends.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: qvc cardholder beauty offer

@sunshine45

Did you receive the offer via email?

I do not remember seeing this offer at all!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@sunshine45

Did you receive the offer via email?

I do not remember seeing this offer at all!

yes, via email.

i received it yesterday @RespectLife.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

qcard.jpg

*Purchases subject to credit approval. This QVC account credit offer is valid only for purchases of beauty items (a list of which may be found at www.qvc.com/beauty) totaling $500 or more (excluding taxes, shipping and handling) made on a QCard® between 12:00am ET on October 15, 2018 and 11:59 pm ET on December 21, 2018 (the "Promotional Period"). QVC will post the QVC account credit to the QVC accounts of qualifying QCard holders within 4 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotional Period but may delay issuance in its discretion in order to investigate any suspected fraud or violation of the terms of this offer. If QVC determines that any purchase violated the terms of this offer, then QVC will be entitled to void the QVC account credit issued in connection with such purchase without notice. Offer is limited to one QVC account credit per QCard account. Auto-Delivery customers are only eligible for one QVC account credit. No additional QVC account credits will be issued in connection with any subsequent Auto-Delivery shipments. Offer not valid for items ordered on Waitlist or for the purchase of QVC gift cards. Auto-Delivery items and Advance Order items that are not ordered during the Promotional Period, but subsequently ship during the Promotional Period, are not eligible for this offer. Qualifying purchases that are canceled or returned prior to issuance of the QVC account credit will void this offer. The QVC account credit issued in connection with this offer may be used toward QVC merchandise purchases (excluding QVC gift cards) of your choice made by February 28, 2019. Must select the QVC account credit as a Payment Method at checkout on QVC.com for it to be applied to your total transaction amount at checkout or call QVC Customer Service at 1-800-345-1515 to place your order and redeem your QVC account credit. This QVC account credit may not be redeemed for cash and may not be used as payment on your QCard account. This QVC account credit is not valid at any QVC retail location. This QVC account credit will expire on February 28, 2019. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. QVC reserves the right to suspend or change the offer at any time without notice. This offer is sponsored by QVC, Inc. and not Synchrony Bank.

Honored Contributor

So -   IF I had a Q card and IF I spent $500 on beauty, I'd have $50 more to spend but only during February?

I dislike offers from any retailer that force me to spend again to get my money because most of the time I'd have to buy something I wouldn't have bought at that time  just to get their "free" money.  I know why they make these offers -  doesn't mean I need to fall into their trap.  I'll find other ways to save my dollars, thank you.

Honored Contributor

thanks @sunshine45 for posting that!!

Maybe I lied!  LOL  I can't remember now...maybe I did see it?

Sometimes I just click delete WAY too fast!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

So -   IF I had a Q card and IF I spent $500 on beauty, I'd have $50 more to spend but only during February?

I dislike offers from any retailer that force me to spend again to get my money because most of the time I'd have to buy something I wouldn't have bought at that time  just to get their "free" money.  I know why they make these offers -  doesn't mean I need to fall into their trap.  I'll find other ways to save my dollars, thank you.

@millieshops I think those that spend a lot on beauty from the Q would benefit from this offer but for me I don't want Account credit...give me the "CASH" please so I can purchase from another vendor or just keep it if I want!

Respected Contributor

am i the only one who thinks that $500 on beauty products in a 2 month window is a little excessive? you would probably pay close to the $50 "gift" amount in shipping on that much.   And right before christmas as well.  sorry i don't see this a much of a deal.  

Respected Contributor

Finally they decide to do something like this and its 10% only if you spend $500!  Come on!  Sorry but that isn't an incentive for me when Ulta and Sephora will have 20% off purchase price coming up in the same time span.