Respected Contributor

OK ~Hopefully someone can explain this to me.  On the IT Beauty Page they have listed a "NEW" CC Cream that ships in August.  I tried my best to compare both the Creams and it seems that they are the same.

Says New, different price, and advanced order.  WHAT?

Easiest way to see this is to go to IT and hit easy pay offers.  It is there.  Whats The Difference?  I don't get it.  Thanks for any help.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I saw that yesterday and wondered the same thing. I'm curious to see if anyone knows!

Respected Contributor
Has that size tube ever been offered with that specific brush before? If not, it could be that this specific configuration is new, not that's it's necessarily a new product.
Respected Contributor

If you are referring to A273593, I don't believe it's a new CC cream.  Just a new item number because this one also includes a brush.

Respected Contributor

Thank You.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Frequent Contributor

It's a new CC Cream Illumination. I saw it on the IT website.

Honored Contributor
This is NOT the CC Illumination cream; otherwise the title and description would specifically state "illumination", which they do not. It's the regular formulation. Like the other ladies said; it's just a new configuration.
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor
Well alrighty then, I was wrong. I was just trying to help. No wonder people have stopped posting as much...the know-it-alls jump down your throat if you pop in and are happy to try and contribute to the conversation, and, God forbid, you are mistaken about something!
Respected Contributor

The Q states it as "New."  Apparently because it comes with a brush, and is an advanced order, just makes it look new?  That's kind of deceiving in my mind.  

Oh well, thanks for all the replies.  I guess I won't be trying the same ole stuff.  I was hoping for a new formula with new colors that might work for me.  

Thanks Ladies.  

Respected Contributor

It looks like the same paddle brush they sold it with in the kit.  JMO, that brush doesn't apply it well at all.