Honored Contributor

Re: "Good Chemistry" niche perfumes

@EatWell-  You completely missed my point - nevermind.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Galwrote:

@San Antonio Gal, no, I doubt that she missed your point; it's just how she rolls. I think it's a form of fun for her.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3wrote:

@San Antonio Galwrote:

@San Antonio Gal, no, I doubt that she missed your point; it's just how she rolls. I think it's a form of fun for her.

Yes, some very bizarre posts on other threads too from the same source along with inappropriate offensive photos. And they seem to be getting worse. I hope this can be nipped!

I was hoping for a Target run this weekend, but no can do. I'm excited for the upcoming fashion collaboration with Hunter. Just a few weeks away! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklynwrote:

@Chi-town girl

Hi 

Yes I use Pacifica . I love florals especially Rose . They have Persian Rose which is lovely and blood orange . I have their rolls ons as well as body butters and lotions . I only use cruelty free brands and this is a wonderful reasonably priced one. I also use their Dark Circle Rehab concealer set which is great too 

@marmarbrooklyn - TY for the reviews. I believe someone else posted the lip balms are also good. Adding this to my Target list

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@San Antonio Galwrote:

Yes, some very bizarre posts on other threads too from the same source along with inappropriate offensive photos. And they seem to be getting worse. I hope this can be nipped!

I was hoping for a Target run this weekend, but no can do. I'm excited for the upcoming fashion collaboration with Hunter. Just a few weeks away! 

Where do these posters who are so offensive post on  here, I'm all over these boards and never came across Hung. I can't imagine that these mods have not found the posts PDQ and deleted them.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@San Antonio Galwrote:

@Chi-town girl, yup, I saw those pics and commented on them. A few minutes later, the poster came here to my thread. :-)

When you get a chance, do sniff a few of the new scents, and let me know what you think. As I said, Apricot Bloom was the only that called to me enough to buy.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99wrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@San Antonio Galwrote:

Where do these posters who are so offensive post on  here, I'm all over these boards and never came across Hung. I can't imagine that these mods have not found the posts PDQ and deleted them.

@blackhole99 consider yourself lucky to have missed them. Moderators are handling it. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@blackhole99wrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@San Antonio Galwrote:

@blackhole99 consider yourself lucky to have missed them. Moderators are handling it. 

I'd rather be the judge of that.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3wrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@San Antonio Galwrote:

@Chi-town girl, yup, I saw those pics and commented on them. A few minutes later, the poster came here to my thread. :-)

When you get a chance, do sniff a few of the new scents, and let me know what you think. As I said, Apricot Bloom was the only that called to me enough to buy.

She's done it on my thread too. Intentionally posting offensive baiting photos. 

I receive the Target update emails and I was going to shop the new beauty lines last month. In Jan the beauty dept was under renovation at my store, it was a mess! Now I know the reason. 

I will definitely check it out and will post my experience/reviews.

Do you remember when Target has the big beauty event?  Something like 25% off everything? 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@suzyQ3wrote:

@San Antonio Galwrote:

She's done it on my thread too. Intentionally posting offensive baiting photos. 

I receive the Target update emails and I was going to shop the new beauty lines last month. In Jan the beauty dept was under renovation at my store, it was a mess! Now I know the reason. 

I will definitely check it out and will post my experience/reviews.

Do you remember when Target has the big beauty event?  Something like 25% off everything? 

@Chi-town girl, no, I'm sorry, but I don't.