Valued Contributor

"BaiYoug 6 in 1"-(NuFace Alt) (incl Conductive Gel) Alternatives

[ Edited ]

While looking up another "Q Chat Thread's suggestions for "NuFace" 'Conductive Fluid" Alternatives," < link > ... 

....I came across the following, (thanks to Amz's "generous suggestions") .. -->

"BaiYoug 6 in 1 Multifunctional Machine Body Massager Device for Face, Arm, Waist, Belly, Leg, Hip.. 

...  (68 ratings, average 4 stars .. ~$64, <-5% coupon,  Free S&H))

(Amz also "generously suggested" the following "Conductive Gels")

-- Aquasonic Aquasonic 100 Ultrasonic Gel, 250ml (8.5 Ounce) Dispenser - Each, 8.45 Fl Ounce ... $7.85

-- Absonic - Conductive Gel for Abs Stimulators, Muscle Stimulation, NuFace & Cavitation & Ultrasonic Slimming Devices - 2 x 250 ml (2 x 8.5 oz) - Paraben-Free     $14.90

Whatta ya think?  Any feedback, esp on the Device??

ex: 'Muscle Stimulation,'

.. or even 'Pain Reduction".. 

.. or even "NuFace Dupe?"

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

Re: "BaiYoug 6 in 1"-(NuFace Alt) (incl Conductive Gel) Alternatives

@SilleeMee     You responded to this challenge some years ago....Is aloe gel still on your recommended list for a conductor?   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@SilleeMee     You responded to this challenge some years ago....Is aloe gel still on your recommended list for a conductor?   di

@Desertdi 

I don't remember ever recommending aloe gel as an alternative conductor product. If I did then I don't recommend it now b/c aloe doesn't contain the right ingredients (ions) to make microcurrent energy go deep into the skin as intended. Aloe limits the depth to which the microcurrent can go and it becomes only superficial.

Respected Contributor

@TwinkleBell   Interesting!  I took a quick look on A.  Those before and after pictures are realy something!!! Not really sure how it accomplishes that.  lol. I'm going to take some time and look at this one and a few others they have listed over the next few days to see what I think.  also, I'll check out the conductive gels you've listed - thanks.  although I do like the ones I use.  I tend to have very reactive skin and they are good with me.