Honored Contributor

Re: question about tweak'd revitalizing mist

@moonandthestars wrote:

@sueinsf @Bibione @LindaSal @SilleeMee @Shanus 

Thank you all for the replies.  I honestly didn't realize there were three types of mists so I looked them up.  They do sound about the same in the description tho!  I wish the presentations would be more straightforward, direct and provide clarity.  Not sure why they dont'  Would be great if they were more informational and would be better for them too.

For me there was a difference in how my hair reacted to the same named product but different fragrance.  Also, interestingly I hated two of the fragrances - ones that I would have expected to love.  But I am still evaluating the Tulipia - nicest scent to me.  Hair ok with it.

Does anyone use this on wet hair?  Mostly on dry hair?

It is possible I don't shake enough, which I will do later.  It is also possible I don't use enough.  I do only a few sprays but I see on the directions to spray like 20 times.  Actually, now I don't even know where I read that. (!)  Do you guys spray a lot?

@moonandthestars  I use this both on wet and dry hair.  I've also used it as a facial mist on occasion. 

Respected Contributor

Re: question about tweak'd revitalizing mist

@moonandthestars I also have used it on both wet and dry hair.  I definitely do NOT use 20 sprays!!  I'm thinking more like 5.  But I do shake it very well. I've only used Amber Vanilla and Above the Clouds plus the Rise & Shine after using the scrub.