Honored Contributor

Re: products by Fresh 20% off

@Kabella   I do not want anyone to smell me when I walk in room.  I like when people are close up and they can smell you so I use that is either medium or light.  Have you ever smelled the parfums by Fresh?  It's a real treat.  Have a great weekend.  Stay safe.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I find this brand to be over rated.  All very casual pieces  basic products at high prices because they are in  Malibu   France ooh!  ooh!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl    You need help. and a hobby  You copy what I said about Barefoot Dreams and apply to Fresh.  OMG!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes I have have sampled most of the Fresh Perfumes a few years back @Katcat1. The one I liked the most & purchased was Fresh Brown Sugar. I don't particularly like strong scents of lemon but I found FBS was was a subtle scent of lemon with bit of sweetness which I found was great for warm weather. It is a close up scent which I prefer in the heat. I used it up last year but haven't re-purchased because I have a few other similar scents I need to use up. Stay Safe Kat Cat Very Happy