Esteemed Contributor

principal secret vs. meaningful beauty

Has anyone tried Meaningful Beauty? I've seen the infomercials - but the ratings on the product line are so/so, and not better than any other. Just wondering if anyone has tried it in the past?

Honored Contributor

Re: principal secret vs. meaningful beauty

QVC has started selling Meaningful Beauty.

I'm tempted to try it, I'm always looking for a good moisturizer and cleanser, but have been happy with various drug store products.

I was a huge fan of Principal Secret.  It really worked for me.

I'm very low  maintenance as far as beauty products go.   I am interested in the replies you receive here.

@Effie54

Super Contributor

My sister used the product.  She purchased once. Saw no difference with the product. Everyone is different.  You have to try a product to see if it works for you. 

Respected Contributor

you can go to ulta.com and beautypedia.com to read reviews for meaningful beauty to get an idea of what others think about this brand. I use meaningful beauty neck creme and like it a lot, although it does not contain an SPF.

Honored Contributor

QVC offers a 5 piece "discovery" kit for under $40.   Basically samples.

But not the night cream.

@Effie54

Esteemed Contributor

Principal Secret is far superior.I love their Reclaim line.I started purchasing it on QVC years ago when Victoria was on. I've used other products that I like but I always seem to go back to it.I order it through her website.

Trusted Contributor

I was interested in seeing what items Meaningful Beauty would be offering on the Q.  Then, I read the ingredient list of the products.  Wasn't interested.