Respected Contributor

I have to agree with previous posters WHY is this the retailers (QVC's) problem?  

Contact the post office and file a compliant, do not sit and whine.

Honored Contributor

@PMS 24-7 wrote:

i ordered on DEC 11, shipped DEC 14, and it has been sitting in the jacksonville fla post

office since DEC 16.  it is now DEC 24.  that is 8 days with no delivery.  i guess no  presents for my family, all living at the same address.  boo hoo.  what the heck, what is the problem, QVC.  ?????????

@PMS 24-7

Is this a JOKE?    

Do you honestly not realize that when something is mailed it's now in the hands of the USPS?  (Or UPS or whatever).

Are you following the tracking?   If so, you must realize that if there's a problem, you should contact your post office.

Instead of whining, get off your duff and contact your post office .... and make a mental note that this type of (legitimate) complaint should be in the Customer Care section .... NOT the Beauty section.    Oi vey.

Honored Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

I noticed over the past almost 2 months everything has been slow!

Maybe most people shop online now and tehre are more packages? maybe less help? it's all I can think of! The stores also had a lot of merchandise still...that says a lot.

@mimi5775

I haven't noticed any delays at all. . Tuesday afternoon I sent a priority mail box to my family 3,000 miles to the east coast and it was there Thursday around noon.  Not bad, IMO

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry and I am sorry some of the posters are so cold.  Does not surprise me.

Respected Contributor

That happened to me on a return.

Maybe they are utalizing another shipper.  Some shippers only ship to zipcodes in bulk and will sit in one place till they have more packages going to your area.  I know it sounds stupid but this was what I was told when I worked order entry/call center for Disney catalog

Valued Contributor

This is the nonsense that has mainly kept me away from this site lately.  The constant complaining about issues that DO NOT have anything to do with QVC!  Or the posts of those who are offended, disturbed, disliking, etc. etc.  Please watch something else.  If I was this bothered by things, I would steer clear of QVC.

For goodness sake, grow up and take the complaint to the source of the problem - the Post Office!  Doesn't take a lot of smarts to realize that.

Contributor

I have had the same thing happen with a pair of earrings i really wanted saw them sitting at one location over a week i called qvccutomer service they immediately sent me another order out which i quickly received and canceled the stalled order sorry about your Christmas but should have notified qvc before this. they take care of problems . have a merry Christmas anyway.

Honored Contributor

Joyful Holiday Greetings!!

Since we are now able to read our annual misplaced-gripe-about-missed-delivery post, it is TRULY time for festivities to begin!!

I know that for me, it just wouldn't be the holiday without one!!!

Once again, time to extend the reminder that "presents" may be replaced or opened with great delight on 12/26 or 27 or 28 of ANY YEAR, but PRESENCE, enjoying the company of those whom we love and cherish, is something belonging to the fortunate among us.

For those who have lost "presence", for whom "presence" is a poignant memory, or for whom "presence" is still a hope for the future, a suggestion- today, be "presence" to someone else who is lonely or grieving or shut in or without "presence" in his or her life.

It's a wonderful day to remember that "presence" is really much more important than "presents" ALL YEAR 'ROUND"!

Super Contributor

ladies, QVC can solve problems that you and i can not.  they can read shipping notification that you and i can not.  that is why i called QVC first.  yes i posted in  the wrong place but give me a break, i dont deserve that kind of backlash. 

Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@PMS 24-7 wrote:

i ordered on DEC 11, shipped DEC 14, and it has been sitting in the jacksonville fla post

office since DEC 16.  it is now DEC 24.  that is 8 days with no delivery.  i guess no  presents for my family, all living at the same address.  boo hoo.  what the heck, what is the problem, QVC.  ?????????

Hi @PMS 24-7

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your orders.  I am sending you an email about this now.  

Barb

Customer Care

Hello, @PMS 24-7 Smiley Happy. Sorry about what hapened to your orders. This moderator that I quoted sent you an e-mail about it to help.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder