Super Contributor

i ordered on DEC 11, shipped DEC 14, and it has been sitting in the jacksonville fla post

office since DEC 16.  it is now DEC 24.  that is 8 days with no delivery.  i guess no  presents for my family, all living at the same address.  boo hoo.  what the heck, what is the problem, QVC.  ?????????

Honored Contributor

I can't believe this post.   Surely @PMS 24-7 doesn't think it's QVC's fault a package has been sitting in the post office undelivered.   Perhaps you need to direct some of your PMS fury at your post master? 

I'm sure QVC will obediently explain why just soon as someone polishes up the Ole Crystal Ball. 

You'll never get any help posting on the Beauty Board.   That's why we have Customer Care. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@PMS 24-7 wrote:

i ordered on DEC 11, shipped DEC 14, and it has been sitting in the jacksonville fla post

office since DEC 16.  it is now DEC 24.  that is 8 days with no delivery.  i guess no  presents for my family, all living at the same address.  boo hoo.  what the heck, what is the problem, QVC.  ?????????

Hi @PMS 24-7

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your orders.  I am sending you an email about this now.  

Barb

Customer Care

Super Contributor

I had the same situation and it finally was delivery today. Now Gap sent a package on Dec 18 thru Fedex which was supposed to be delivered today but it has been updated for a 12/28 delivery. Three days after Christmas. I thought think you cannot be sure of getting a Christmas delivery after 12/5 no matter what the guarantee is. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PMS 24-7 this post belongs in Customer Care, not Beauty.

It may interest you to know my USPS letter carrier habitually left packages for the sub to deliver on her day off. Likewise,  the sub refused to deliver packages intentionally left for her to deliver on her one day per week filling in.

Weeks would pass like this.  You might want to make a trip to your local post office and request your property.

Respected Contributor

Re: plz explain qvc

[ Edited ]

Why is this the Beauty forum instead of emailing QVC CS directly? I have never had problems with QVC's CS not responding to my emails. Besides, once it leaves QVC's warehouse the rest is out of their control.  

Only one time a box never got delivered - UPS lost it - not QVC's fault. However, they still shipped me a replacement asap despite UPS being the one that lost it. 

Respected Contributor

Why is this QVC's fault?  Call the post office and complain!

Trusted Contributor

I noticed over the past almost 2 months everything has been slow!

Maybe most people shop online now and tehre are more packages? maybe less help? it's all I can think of! The stores also had a lot of merchandise still...that says a lot.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Esteemed Contributor

IS there some reason why you have not contacted your local post office yourself to determine why your package has not been delivered since you know that is where it is?

Trusted Contributor

@PMS 24-7 From what you've posted, it sounds like your package has made it into the USPS system. I would double check the tracking on their system, then get in touch with them. Their online query system can be a bit of a pain to use, but that's what I use when I want to nudge a package loose.