Valued Contributor

please Stop with the easy pay Mention every second..

[ Edited ]

give the selling price. I love easy pay, but you keep promoting monthly easy pay...If customers want it the can read or hear your offer.  it is a constant push.

We hear you !

Esteemed Contributor

Re: please Stop with the easy pay Mention every second..

I find the Q got VERY annoying. Every product they talk about EZ Pay - even when the price is $20 - u can get 4 EZ Pays until the end of the day. Also - they mention that ****** Q card 100 times/day. I feel sorry for the hosts -- sometimes I think they have psychiatrists on staff to treat them - having to hawk products that they don't even like. Imagine the camera people and people behind-the-scenes having to listen to this nonsense. Sometime they spend 1/2 hour on a pair of Clarks Shoes - oy!!!!

Honored Contributor

Easy pays are what we get instead of meaningful sales and reduced shipping. You are right they beat this drun constantly.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1And apparently the drum is playing a song many of their customers like because when there were fewer EZPays, every week we had a thread asking why there were no EZPays.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@QVCkitty1And apparently the drum is playing a song many of their customers like because when there were fewer EZPays, every week we had a thread asking why there were no EZPays.

@millieshops, I'm aware that easy pay is popular with many shoppers, I just believe that is is not a substitute for decent sale prices, JMO.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

@millieshops, I'm aware that easy pay is popular with many shoppers, I just believe that is is not a substitute for decent sale prices, JMO.

It certainly isn't. I wish they'd stop saying it too. They act like they are somehow saving us money or something. No, actually, they are only causing people to spend more money then perhaps they should. A disservice, actually. 

Honored Contributor

I want to hear the hosts say - 25% off this item today.   Or, 30% off the item today.  Give us prices and sales like everyone else out here.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Yes that ez pay sounds so inviting.  But when your still getting billed for something four months later be it makeup thats probably already used up, whatever it adds up. You don't even remember what your billed for.  It's a good sales and marketing tool.   Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1I agree EXPay (or flexpay or whatever) is no substitue for good prices, but what I buy from QVC I buy BECAUSE it's well-priced compared to what I buy elsehwere.

I'm sure that depends upon what we buy here and elsewhere.  I know for me it does.  For example, I buy little clothing from QVC, but not because I think it's ovepriced -  much of what I buy elsewhere costs as much or more than their prices, so when I see pothers upset with the prices, I have to assume they are finding what they like elsewhere just as I do, but they like much different things.

What I do have on EZPay right now are several different Perricone kits because that's what is working for my old face.  Anyone who follows that line knows they are not inexpensive, but right now for what I have on EZPay, QVC is literally hundreds of dollars less expensive than I can find what I want elsewhere -  and elsewhere includes Perricone's own site, Amazon, Sephora, and eBay.  I do look.

By the way -  for me, QVC's current shipping charge still works better for me than going elsewhere but I know that's primarily because of what I buy.  Again, I do my math always -  and free shipping elsewhere still doesn't help me save anything.

Frequent Contributor

I love easy pay.

I appreciate that QVC offers it. I wish the jogger pants I just bought were on easy pay.

I use easy pay whenever possible/offered.

Thank you QVC for offering easy pay!