Esteemed Contributor

Re: pleasant surprise eyeliner!

[ Edited ]

infallible eyeliner.jpg

This looks like the one I've used that requires a sharpener.  I've used the brown and the black and like them both.  I've also used the one that has a built-in sharpener that @Abrowneyegirl mentioned and like it as well.  

When it comes to eyeliner, this is the brand I keep coming back to, and it's much easier on the budget than most of the others I've tried.

Esteemed Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

See the source image

I love this brown and the ease of a built-in sharpener.  ❤️

Honored Contributor

When I did a full face makeup when I worked, I used to wear Mally's eyeliners. I had a rainbow of colors, loved her's the best always went on like butter, so soft, so smooth, never a tug or pull, and stayed where it should all day.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

When I did a full face makeup when I worked, I used to wear Mally's eyeliners. I had a rainbow of colors, loved her's the best always went on like butter, so soft, so smooth, never a tug or pull, and stayed where it should all day.

@PINKdogWOOD   ITA. Have tried many drugstore and high end, but they're difficult to find now...used to be at ULTA. Prefer not to purchase her sets of 8 with colors I'll never use. I found pencils that are the same to me...UD 24/7 pencils. They have many colors & although more $ than Mally, only purchase the basics I know I will wear. ***Try Sabbath...a really nice very dark navy, my favorite every day liner to makes whites of eyes brighter.

Respected Contributor

I bought 2 of the L'Oreal Matte Signature Liquid Dip Eyeliner, Waterproof in Greige & Burgundy & I love them!

Especially the Burgundy.

I wil look at the ones that you like next.

Honored Contributor

Loreal does animal testing!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

I bought 2 of the L'Oreal Matte Signature Liquid Dip Eyeliner, Waterproof in Greige & Burgundy & I love them!

Especially the Burgundy.

I wil look at the ones that you like next.

@Dusty1   I stay w/ pencils so I can sharpen them and keep them sanitary for clients. The felt tip liquids would be tough to clean. 

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Loreal does animal testing!

That is a problem for me.  Good thing I have other options!

Valued Contributor

Thank yoy, MEMEME.  Love the eyeliner

Honored Contributor

The best eyeliner I have ever used I found from a rec here. Wet n Wild liquid megaliner. Not kidding. Best ever. Now they have a new pencil eyeliner...Breakup-Proof. Also great and I use it on my lower lash line, they are better than the very expensive ones I have used.