Valued Contributor

Re: pleasant surprise eyeliner!

OK, I know this is pushing it,loved th eyeliner now I need an easy eyebrow suggestion, Thanks

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
The best eyeliner I have ever used I found from a rec here. Wet n Wild liquid megaliner. Not kidding. Best ever. Now they have a new pencil eyeliner...Breakup-Proof. Also great and I use it on my lower lash line, they are better than the very expensive ones I have used.

@lovesrecess 

I've been using wet n wild's coloricon kohl liners.  Can't beat the price, but when I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror I see this:

image.png

Maybe it's time to look for something new...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

One of the best eyeliner finds for me is by the brand Lottie London at Ulta online. It doesn’t irritate my eyes and it stays in my waterline for hours. I have the color Mocha and have 2 backups. I hope Ulta still has it. 

Trusted Contributor

Yesterday had to grab a 'scrip from Rite-aid, as I was waiting (next to cosmetic aisle)... I happened to see these Revlon Colorstay liners, (on sale too, buy one,get one 75% off).  I chose the Teal and Jade. Both really pretty on. Today, I wore the Jade and it's still on at 9p.
(My preference are bare minerals liners, but I've never seen these pretty colors). 
A23378E8-7105-407A-9A77-DBBFAB8BE075.jpeg27092007-9C8E-44BE-BDFF-FE4C52367D60.jpeg

⚓️