Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have ordered some facial oils from them, i also have bought essential oils,fragrance oils, my question is  from those that have bought from them,are they as good as other name brands?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I certainly don't want to step on any toes as I know there are fans of this company who frequent the boards, but after I ordered some products from the company, I did some research and found that some of their oils have failed 3rd party GC/MS tests.  That gave me no confidence in the rest of their products so did not order anything from them again, but that was just my decision/choice.  Here is the link to the test results, which shows other companies' results, as well.  I have been most happy with Plant Therapy oils.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/bta-the-chemistry-of-essential-oils/a-compilation-of-3rd-party-gcms-t... 

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg,Yes i also did the same, looking into this ,that is why i asked ,thank you for your post.

Honored Contributor

I only have good great things to say about their stuff. When I first started looking at their products on-line, I was skeptical because the prices were so low. Then when some of the stuff I was looking at when on their 'Crazy Deals' page, I tried a few things and never stopped buying from them since. I regularly buy some of their supplements, EOs, facial oils, lip balms, face cream and even a snack they sell.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee, I    started ordering from them  a while back , found some items good, others not for me,but found information  that has me questioning.

Honored Contributor

I've always believed that if you look hard and long enough for anything then you will find it...good or bad. I also would not base my judgements based on one lab's results. Just because one lab 'said so' doesn't make it official. I'll leave it at that. @goldensrbest

Do you know what "GC/MS" ?  I do because I am a chemist. It is highly technical and subject to all kinds of deviations.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've always believed that if you look hard and long enough for anything then you will find it...good or bad. I also would not base my judgements based on one lab's results. Just because one lab 'said so' doesn't make it official. I'll leave it at that. @goldensrbest

Do you know what "GC/MS" ?  I do because I am a chemist. It is highly technical and subject to all kinds of deviations.

No ,i don't know .

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  I use two of their face creams after reading some of your posts. They're very good and I'm totally satisfied, thanks.

I don't see how Young Living Oils could fail anything. I've always heard they are the best, trustworthy in every way, ergo the prices. 

Respected Contributor

I just got my first box from Piping Rock on Saturday.

I needed some new EOs & I had seen that others used this company & liked them.

The prices were good.

The bottles were packaged very well, so everything arrived safely.

I bought several EOs & 2 bottles of argan oil.

I use the argan oil on my face, of course, so I hope it's ok.

The EOs I use in my diffuser & as long as they smell good I have no way of knowing if they aren't what they are meant to be.

There is a brand of argan oil that I can not use, because it breaks me out.I didn't understand how pure argan oil from 1 brand would break me out. Now I am thinking that perhaps it wasn't pure argan oil.

Trusted Contributor

@Ainhisg

Thank you for the link/info. I've seen some of these brands sold at TJM, Marshalls. Very helpful.👍🏼I usually purchase aura casia brand from the local health food store. 

⚓️