Honored Contributor

I just finished a jar of the skin tint the other day, I was not going to order it again, but because it's part of a kit I may buy the TSV. I liked it, but didn't love it.

Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I just finished a jar of the skin tint the other day, I was not going to order it again, but because it's part of a kit I may buy the TSV. I liked it, but didn't love it.

Can you elaborate on why you didn't love it?  Is it just a moisurizer or more like a foundation?

Honored Contributor

It's a pass for me.  I don't use Purity as it burns my eyes.  And don't have a need for any of the other items.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

It's a pass for me.  I don't use Purity as it burns my eyes.  And don't have a need for any of the other items.  Cat Happy

@Katcat1  I always wondered why a company would make a face cleanser that stings your eyes???!!!  I have one in The Derma E line that I love ( facial cleanser) but it stings so bad my eyes..... I just will not use it anymore.  

I have other cleansers that never sting my eyes.. It is a deal breaker for me. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1  I always wondered why a company would make a face cleanser that stings your eyes???!!!  I have one in The Derma E line that I love ( facial cleanser) but it stings so bad my eyes..... I just will not use it anymore.  

I have other cleansers that never sting my eyes.. It is a deal breaker for me. 

Purity doesn't sting my eyes which is why I like it along with the Microderm Cleanser . I guess there are always exceptions.  I did purchase the TSV as I passed on it last summer. I went to ulta and the beige was way to light so I went with the Almond. I didn't want to put it on my face because who knows whose fingers go into those testers. I also have a fear about buying items from Ulta regarding the repackaging of used items.