Contributor

philosophy ultimate miracle worker fix eye power

I'm sure I heard 1/2 pump each eye twice a day - was I dreaming?

Trusted Contributor

Re: philosophy ultimate miracle worker fix eye power

I would definitely read the reviews on this product. They're pretty terrible. I just sent mine back. Like many others, it made my skin peel.

Respected Contributor

How many miracles can one company produce! another day, another product.

Honored Contributor

Use your judgement...If it sounds too good to be true, it usually isn’t.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@wonderfulworld  There are no skincare or makeup “miracles”...no matter what the claims, scientists data, customer satisfaction results....even 99%. There are no lifting, tightening and firming creams. If there were, all plastic surgeons would be out of business. 

There are however temporary, non-surgical procedures such as lasers, peels, Botox and fillers. All else is smoke and mirrors which can be achieved w/ makeup ( a light hand and lots of blending). 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@wonderfulworld  There are no skincare or makeup “miracles”...no matter what the claims, scientists data, customer satisfaction results....even 99%. There are no lifting, tightening and firming creams. If there were, all plastic surgeons would be out of business. 

There are however temporary, non-surgical procedures such as lasers, peels, Botox and fillers. All else is smoke and mirrors which can be achieved w/ makeup ( a light hand and lots of blending). 

You are so right my friend! 

Respected Contributor

I wasn't asking for a "miracle" when I ordered this product, I only wanted a quality eye cream that diminished the look of fine lines.  I don't have extreme wrinkle issues.  After weeks of using this I can now say that without a doubt it does not work.  Not even a little.  So sad. This was really hyped on those presentations.   

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I wasn't asking for a "miracle" when I ordered this product, I only wanted a quality eye cream that diminished the look of fine lines.  I don't have extreme wrinkle issues.  After weeks of using this I can now say that without a doubt it does not work.  Not even a little.  So sad. This was really hyped on those presentations.   

@MomCat  Yep. Unfortunately another product to go on the shelf as a “NO”.

Esteemed Contributor

terrible product,  sent mine back as many others did!  Gave me a burning rash that hook a week to go away.  Buyer beware of this product and do a patch test before going ahead and applying all over the under eye.

Respected Contributor

I love Philosophy but was afraid the claims on this one were too good to be true.