Honored Contributor

Re: philosophy shipping: Has Trevor the Tortoise retired?

On 3/26/2014 abh1544 said: Trevor was still working last week. Took 1.5 weeks to get my order from philiosophy.com.

Maybe they cut back his hours and he's working part-time now. If my package doesn't show up today I'll know.

Either way, I'm prepared. I'll put some romaine and criminis out front, near the new geranium.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

I ordered on Sat. I think. My package says it's due Friday. That's not bad since Philosophy is across the entire country from me. At qvc my orders sit in process that amount of time. I'm happy. It's not Amazon but it's better than QVC.

Super Contributor

On 3/25/2014 just bee said:
On 3/25/2014 Cardamom said:

LOL! I have never ordered from them till last weekend. I was so pleasantly surprised they shipped it right away and even provided me with a link to tracking. Very nice. I got some spritz too.

Trevor must be working for qvc.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This whole thread has made my day!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the smile just bee, although Trevor has never been my delivery guy. My packages have always been delivered in a timely manner.
Contributor

LOL! I started calling UPS SurePost the "Slow Boat" after I placed two Serious Skin Care orders on HSN, but I think Trevor now works for them!

Honored Contributor

Pinch me -- I must be dreaming! I just checked FedEx and my package is in ABQ, on its way to my front door. That means I can keep my romaine and criminis and make a salad.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

OMG. My package has arrived. Phoenix to Albuquerque with no trips to the coast.

I love you, Trevor!

Honored Contributor

I ordered last Fri and my order arrived today, total shock!!!

Valued Contributor

LOL just bee!!! I got my order too. I wish I got a sample of Sunshine Grace!!! No stores in my area have it yet!
Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2014 abh1544 said: Trevor was still working last week. Took 1.5 weeks to get my order from philiosophy.com.

I used to order from the website all the time and it took a couple of weeks to get my order each time. The last couple of orders I've placed via phone (after my credit card got compromised shortly after using the philosophy website--just a coincidence perhaps, but I'm paranoid about such things), and each time my orders arrived in a matter of days instead of weeks. Another coincidence perhaps, I don't know, but I'm going to continue the phone orders.