Occasional Contributor

philosophy set of four shower gels auto-delivery

Did anyone else get an email today regarding the second shipment of the auto-delivery shower gels, stating that the shipment had to be delayed until they receive more stock? I thought that auto-delivery orders were honored first. If they don't get more stock in, orders will be canceled. Bummer. Anyone else receive that email?
Honored Contributor

Re: philosophy set of four shower gels auto-delivery

@Pandabear5145 wrote:
Did anyone else get an email today regarding the second shipment of the auto-delivery shower gels, stating that the shipment had to be delayed until they receive more stock? I thought that auto-delivery orders were honored first. If they don't get more stock in, orders will be canceled. Bummer. Anyone else receive that email?

No, I got a shipping confirmation.

Auto-Delivery orders are honored first. Those second set shipments are ALL auto-delivery. They probably ship on a first come-first served basis.

Based on my email, the new set of 4 does have a new name and item number, but it comes up as Sold Out. That makes sense, based on your email - they can't sell new orders until the AD orders are filled.

Occasional Contributor

Re: philosophy set of four shower gels auto-delivery

That's what has me confused.  I did place my order for the auto-delivery plan, but they said they are delaying my second shipment.  Hmmm...