Frequent Contributor

philosophy renewed hope vs miracle worker

I bought yesterdays philosophy TSV because of the value. (I needed the serum and the microdelivery wash.) I have never used renewed hope and was wondering how it does up against miracle worker.  I have been using miracle worker and haven't had a problem with it. Is renewed hope better for aging skin or is it just a great mostiruizer?

I went online to the philosophy website and saw the ultimate miracle worker was out. Has anyone tried that?

Contributor

Re: philosophy renewed hope vs miracle worker

I have fair, thin, dry skin and was coming to an age where regular HIAJ wasn't doing it. I find Renewed Hope great for my skin but I can only wear it at night. It does not really dry down and I need to use a sunblock for the day. I'm back to WHINE serum and HIAJ in the AM and Renewed at night. I've gotten alot of possitive feedback about my skin lately. Some from strangers. 

Contributor

I forgot to address miracle worker. It doesn't come close to Renewed.

Trusted Contributor

I use the ultimate miracle worker during the day since it has 30 spf and I have very dry combo skin. It melts into my skin and I feel hydrated til I wash it off. Previous to this I bought renewed for dry skin and it wasn't enough hydration for me. The new back to nurture is the same as when hope is not enough repackaged new name same ingredients. It's nice for overnight with the serum. We all have different skin and reactions to products but those are what work for me. Hope this helps.