Respected Contributor

phacebioactive impressive ingredients

Oh no not another skincare line , then i went to their site for ingredient (bad QVC) i was impressed. I did order the cleanser (overpriced) and the night cream (my Perricone TSV night cream was a bust for me) Any thoughts ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: phacebioactive impressive ingredients

Once again, Q did not list anything under the ingredients, so I had to go on their website, too.

When I saw that the cleanser removed eye makeup, I ordered. We've discussed pH off and on for years on this board, though I haven't seen anything too recently.

But I agree with you, that the cleanser is over-priced. The reviews, however, said that it lasts a really long time.

I didn't get anything else from phace. Please let us know how you like both products, and I'll report back about the cleanser. It is really going to have to be one fantastic cleanser if I keep it, because I already love Victoria Principal cleansers, which cleanses gently, thoroughly, doesn't strip & removes eye makeup! (And I do not need a Clarisonic!)

Esteemed Contributor

I really like the cleanser. It is perfect for a.m. wash! But VP cleansers for taking off eye makeup, et.al. are superior.

@MW in Iowa  (or anyone)

Can you comment on what you think about the phacebioactive things you got?

Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately, this brand doesn't work nor agree with my skin.  I used the cleanser and the day cream with spf 46 for a few days and i was not impressed. Actually, I was impressed with the massive flare of rosacea it gave me.  My face is now immflamed and feels on fire.  I'm back on treatment after so many years.  I'll stick with my boring Trilogy regimen.  Happy to hear it has worked for some people- it just didn't work for me. 

Occasional Contributor

I thought all the products looked so good I ordered 1 of each. Three days in I had a rash from my forehead all the way down and around the mouth. After 3-4 days my skin started peeling like I had had a sunburn. Lessons learned. I shipped the whole bunch back and am waiting for refund.

Respected Contributor

I am using the cleanser and the day cream + primer and like them both. I have to be careful what products I use as I have some red on my face and lots of products irritate me. My skin does not feel tight after I wash it. I double cleanse in the evening and this cleanser takes off all my foundation. Love the day cream as well. It gives me a subtle glow under my foundation. I am so impressed that as soon as I need eye cream I am going to try their eye cream. I haven't been this happy with a skin care line in I do not know how long.

Respected Contributor

I hate to give a negative review , but the cleanser is not good , it is like water ,i am still trying to give it a chance but at this point it is the least favorite cleanser i have ever used. Beauty Bioscience is ph balanced and i feell it is a better choice and super concentrated. This might be a good choice for skin that can't tolerate any irritants , but i doubt you could use this for makeup removal.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa

I do not care for it for nighttime cleansing. I do like it, however for the a.m., since I am not removing any color or eye makeup (I don't do foundation.)

How is the night cream?