Respected Contributor

Re: per Wen Dooters -- for the A-D second shipment of your Wen Gallon, you *cannot* change to a different scent

I'm sure this will be cleared up with the presentation of the gallons on 6/1. Dooters has definitively stated that gallons cannot be switched. As far as I'm concerned, the only remaining question is whether the WK gallons can...and given the description in the Insider AND the single item number AND last year's experience, I bet they can. It wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't advertised though Smiley Wink
Valued Contributor

Re: per Wen Dooters -- for the A-D second shipment of your Wen Gallon, you *cannot* change to a different scent

Dooters did address it again and they cannot be changed, with the possible exception of the kids since its a grouped item.

Valued Contributor

Here is Dooter's reply copied and pasted...

The question seems to be up on the QVC Forum again regarding WEN Gallons and changing formulations on the second shipment. No changes. The Kids Gallons may be a different story depending on how they set up the order entry because it is a grouped item number.

Honored Contributor

I think since it is coming from the proverbial horse's mouth, lol, we should believe it and not continue to question it, right? Smile

Honored Contributor

I don't know, he sure isn't making a definitive statement when you read the quote Thia posted he used the term "may". All that is doing is muddying the waters. What's the point of posting what "may" be. Either you know, or you don't. At this point I'm more inclined to believe QVC since it's up to them and we know from last year that the kids gallons could be changed and they again are using the same item number for all 3 formulas.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I posted the summary of my conversations with QVC and Chaz's studio because I wanted to draw attention to the fact that we're still not getting complete information from QVC. And I think this can be problematic for people who are new to Wen.

Also, as jaxs mom pointed out, we still don't have a definitive answer on whether or not people who choose the Kids gallons A-D plan will be able to switch their formula for the second shipment. Since some people are able to place their orders now, QVC really should been proactive about making sure there definitive information available regarding this.

Right now no one's definitively answering the question: Can people change their formula for the second shipment of the Kids gallons A-D plan?

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

From Dooters: "'May' means this is something that's set up in QVC'S software system and is a procedural thing that this horse has no info on and probably won't until they get to QVC. Core gallons is a resounding NO on changing formulas and the system is in place to support that." LOL, it's like he's here... Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

On 5/25/2014 WenGirl42 said: From Dooters: "'May' means this is something that's set up in QVC'S software system and is a procedural thing that this horse has no info on and probably won't until they get to QVC. Core gallons is a resounding NO on changing formulas and the system is in place to support that." LOL, it's like he's here... Smiley Wink

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Thanks for the info!

Respected Contributor

On 5/25/2014 WenGirl42 said: From Dooters: "'May' means this is something that's set up in QVC'S software system and is a procedural thing that this horse has no info on and probably won't until they get to QVC. Core gallons is a resounding NO on changing formulas and the system is in place to support that." LOL, it's like he's here... Smiley Wink

Yeah, we are definitely "under the scope!" {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012