Honored Contributor

per Wen Dooters -- for the A-D second shipment of your Wen Gallon, you *cannot* change to a different scent

MommyL shared this information in the Wen gallons thread, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw this so I started a thread specifically on this topic. The information comes from Wen Dooters' facebook page. Additionally, last year, if you chose one of the Kids gallons, you could change to a different Kids CC formula for the second shipment. At this point, it's unclear about whether or not you will still be able to do that this year but I'm sure that information will be shared with us soon. -- bebe Smile

--

Per Wen Dooters:

So it's already hot and I'm bored so I took a look at the InsideQ that everyone of the forum seems to be talking about. It's a really beautiful spread but a little incorrect. No changing formulas (they call them fragrances?) on the second shipment. Not sure why they'd put that in the article but it's not correct. I can only imagine hot long it takes to make those gallon and ship and pack them. I mean, they weight 12 pounds. If changes could be made it would be like shooting fish in a barrel figuring out which ones to make and how many. Seven years of selling gallons. Not 3 but now I need to keep pushing to get a gallon of WEN Pets. It's summer.

--

Esteemed Contributor

Re: per Wen Dooters -- for the A-D second shipment of your Wen Gallon, you *cannot* change to a different scent

If it helps anyone here - the 32 oz Wen tsv that came with the 613 items? That A/D formula you can change. I just changed SAM to BGT last week!

Respected Contributor

Re: per Wen Dooters -- for the A-D second shipment of your Wen Gallon, you *cannot* change to a different scent

In general, when you are ordering an item that has multiple options under a single item number (as is the case with the WEN TSVs), you have the flexibility to change scents between shipments. But when each scent has its own distinct item number, you cannot change scents. This has always been the case with the core CC gallons. They are sold under separate order numbers.

Last year, the WEN Kids CCs were all sold under the same item number, and the scents could be changed between shipments. As they are being sold again under the same item number this year, it is reasonable to assume they will be able to be changed. The only way I would expect that to be different would be if the Insider is wrong about there only being one item number for them. But that's a much bigger mistake to make than just erroneously including a sentence in the description (particularly if it's correctly in the WK description), especially considering the WK gallons weren't even in the June Insider last year and the page had to be created for them this year.

Honored Contributor

I'd think that it would be up to QVC if they want to allow switching of formulas like they already do with the TSVs, the kids gallons last year and certain other AD plans

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

If the insider says you can change scents by calling CS, why do you assume that is incorrect? It is in print and the official QVC word, is it not? Sorry, I am not familiar with wen dooters,.
Trusted Contributor

On 5/15/2014 cotto22 said: If the insider says you can change scents by calling CS, why do you assume that is incorrect? It is in print and the official QVC word, is it not? Sorry, I am not familiar with wen dooters,.

Wen Dooters is Linda Cooper's horse. Linda Cooper is Director of Operations at "Wen by Chaz Dean." So Wen Dooters usually speaks the truth. It's just a fun way for us to get early information about Wen.

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

On 5/15/2014 cotto22 said: If the insider says you can change scents by calling CS, why do you assume that is incorrect? It is in print and the official QVC word, is it not? Sorry, I am not familiar with wen dooters,.

it's a misprint....it happens a lot with publications. The error will likely be addressed during the gallon presentations. And perhaps Q will send a letter to Inside Q subscribers to correct the misprint.

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

On 5/15/2014 jaxs mom said:

I'd think that it would be up to QVC if they want to allow switching of formulas like they already do with the TSVs, the kids gallons last year and certain other AD plans

I'm sure it is ultimately up to QVC (with input from the WEN team of course), but since Q has the core gallons listed under separate item numbers, it seems clear to me that they never intended to allow flavor changes between shipments and just inadvertently included that statement in the description in the Insider.

Honored Contributor

Just moving up this reminder.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend everyone!!!

-- bebe

Honored Contributor

I decided to do a little detective work and unfortunately it seems that no one is really sure about the specifics of switching formulas for the second Wen gallon A-D plan.

--

QVC -- The CS agent I spoke with was unclear about whether switching was allowed or not. I explained the recent sequence of events to him and I asked him if there was any way I could get a firm answer on this issue. He did some further digging. After a few minutes he came up with a memo stating that incorrect information had been included in the June 2014 edition of InsideQ and that customers could not change formulas for their second shipment. -- I find it problematic that this issue isn't directly addressed on the individual gallon pages (or that CS isn't proactively sharing this updated information). But that's another issue.

The memo was general/vague and he couldn't tell if this applied to just the Core gallons (SAM, TT, FIG, LAV, CA, POM & BGT) which each have a unique item number. Or if this memo also applied to the Kids gallons which all share the same item number. I explained to him that last year we were able to change formulas for the second Kids gallons A-D plan. I asked him to email QVC corporate to try to get a firm answer to this question.

--

Chaz Dean Salon -- Then I spoke the Yvonne at Chaz's salon and asked her about this as well. She tried to check this out for me by contacting Linda Cooper but Linda wasn't there. She said she would call me back when she got an answer. Since I will be away this weekend I asked her to ask Linda if she could have Wen Dooters pass the correct information on to us.

I can't read Dooters posts because I don't have a Facebook account, so if Dooters passes on the information could someone please post it in this forum. Thanks!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

-- bebe Smile