Honored Contributor

Re: pat's gorgeous white teeth

Too white. Looks unnatural.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I didn't notice her white teeth, but I did enjoy her presentations today and I am not a Pat fan.

Honored Contributor

I assume she did ZOOM. I've done it before.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

On 4/5/2015 winamac1 said:

I assume she did ZOOM. I've done it before.

What's ZOOM?

Regular Contributor

On 4/5/2015 hulagirl said:

Probably nothing topical......maybe new crowns or caps (or whatever they call things these days). I remember the same reaction to Mary Beth a few months back......she also had new teeth.

Now that you say that, I think I did notice that on Mary Beth. Don't the dentists do something with lasers that whiten teeth?

Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2015 hulagirl said:

Probably nothing topical......maybe new crowns or caps (or whatever they call things these days). I remember the same reaction to Mary Beth a few months back......she also had new teeth.

I'm sure I'll be "blasted" for this, but I don't think the teeth on either of them look good. Nice to have white teeth, but these don't look natural and look too large. Must be veneers (or?) rather than just having their teeth whitened. (I do like both of them as hosts.)

Valued Contributor

I have veneers and I'm so pleased it was WORTH THE MONEY!!!

Super Contributor

Just looked at the videos. My guess is veneers. Her bottom teeth are too noticeable to be just whitening. JMO

Trusted Contributor

I think that they are veneers. She also is very tan, so they are showing up even more. I read somewhere that your teeth shouldn't be whiter than the whites of your eyes but it seems that people don't follow this rule.

Super Contributor

I'd say veneers, too. I've been whitening lately and, trust me, once you reach a certain age, they just don't whiten they way they used to. I'm very disappointed in the products I've been using for years (yes, took a few years off - never use them continuously). I'd try Zoom, too, but I'm afraid it would be several hundred $$ without great results = $$ lost. Veneers are a dream of mine but at approx $1000/tooth, it's too rich for my blood.

{#emotions_dlg.sad}