Honored Contributor

I ordered the phyto marine cleansing lotion from LE MIEUX,  let you know how i like it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I ordered the phyto marine cleansing lotion from LE MIEUX,  let you know how i like it.

Awesome! I hope it works well for you. It seems like a nice cleanser, not overly harsh. I still just use my CeraVe Foaming facial cleanser, since it ain't broke so I'm not fixing it right now, if you see what I mean. But it's always so interesting to learn about newer/better options.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Re: paging @ porcelain

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Awesome! I hope it works well for you. It seems like a nice cleanser, not overly harsh. I still just use my CeraVe Foaming facial cleanser, since it ain't broke so I'm not fixing it right now, if you see what I mean. But it's always so interesting to learn about newer/better options.

I like Cera Ve also,and some oil cleansers, but interested in this line, so far i like.It is cold here,and i dry up durning winter,so giving this a try.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.