Frequent Contributor

A while back you mentioned a pedicure file. I have thick skin under my feet that I couldn't remove. I used the roller type with the batteries and the coursest rollers I could find and it worked but not well enough. And I didn't want to buy the "cheese grator" type.

You mentioned The Earth Therapeutics Diamond file. So I made my first trip to Ulta in a year and picked one up. Though they didn't have the "Diamond" file in stock I picked up one they had in stock. I am telling this tool is wonderful. I have smooth feet again! Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@catsgalore5354 

You're welcome @catsgalore5354  

I'm so happy that you got your smooth feet back! happy dance.gif I love my Earth Therapeutics file. It really gets the job done. Nothing like having smooth feet! 

Respected Contributor

@catsgalore5354 wrote:

A while back you mentioned a pedicure file. I have thick skin under my feet that I couldn't remove. I used the roller type with the batteries and the coursest rollers I could find and it worked but not well enough. And I didn't want to buy the "cheese grator" type.

You mentioned The Earth Therapeutics Diamond file. So I made my first trip to Ulta in a year and picked one up. Though they didn't have the "Diamond" file in stock I picked up one they had in stock. I am telling this tool is wonderful. I have smooth feet again! Thank you!

@catsgalore5354 & @SilleeMee 

Thanks for the recommendation, our local Ulta store carries it, will set it up for pick-up next week after the storm.  @SilleeMee How much are the weather people saying you'll get?  We're in the foothills and supposedly could get 2 feet plus. Cat Surprised 

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 

Right now they are saying 3"-7" in my immediate area here in Colorado Springs. The northern and northwestern parts are getting anywhere from 1 to 2 FEET and if the wind shifts we could get maybe get closer to a foot here. So far things don't look too bad but I'm preparing for the worst. You just never know. 

Do you have someone to help you do snow removal? I've made plans with my snow blower guy. He's on standby. TG. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@rockygems123 

Right now they are saying 3"-7" in my immediate area here in Colorado Springs. The northern and northwestern parts are getting anywhere from 1 to 2 FEET and if the wind shifts we could get maybe get closer to a foot here. So far things don't look too bad but I'm preparing for the worst. You just never know. 

Do you have someone to help you do snow removal? I've made plans with my snow blower guy. He's on standby. TG. 

@SilleeMee 

So true, you never know but yours sounds more promising hope you get the lower amount.  That's great you have a snow blower guy.  My 24 year old son will help out and I don't mind shoveling.....except if it's 2 feet!  We will be keeping on top of it, getting a lot of fresh albeit snow in our face fresh air.  

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 

Take care and be careful. Don't over do the shoveling! I usually shovel it myself but maybe this time I'll need some help. The snow is suppose to be the heavy wet stuff...ugh!

Respected Contributor

@catsgalore5354 

I traded my battery-operated foot device for an electric one:   Made a world of difference !

Glad the file worked for you !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@catsgalore5354  - You said you didn't get the "diamond" one - can you share which one you purchased?  Thanks.