Honored Contributor

A few people mentioned this line, i took a look and thought it was very well priced,placed a order ,it came this week while i have just started it ,i love the way it was presented , boxed and wraped nicely.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

What is it and where do you get it?

Honored Contributor

Beautylish, is where i ordered.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

I've been using this for a few weeks.  I love it.  😁  I use the eye serum, 23%c, the Buffet, squalene and another serum....can't remember its name.  Something with alpha Arbutin....wrong words but might get you close.  I recommended to my niece.  She ordered the eye serum and primer.  She loves the eye serum and is still judging the primer.

i bought mine from beautylish.

Esteemed Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

What is it and where do you get it?

I wondered what was in a name. If "ordinary," does it give ordinary results?

Caring for one's skin is not just a topical proposition.

But inasfar as it is, their concept seems to be pretty simple...use simple, yet proven, skin effecting ingredients.

And along with that, afordability, or what they call, "honourable prices."

You have to make sure you understand about the sizes they offer, which are based in milliliters instead of our American ounces.

If I were going to try anything, I would order directly from the Deciem company.

Honored Contributor

Right now I am just using the Buffet, I received my order on Tuesday and so far my skin is liking the product. 

I also ordered the Azelaic Acid which I will use sparingly to start.

I love the minimal packaging and really liked the info page that came with each product

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.