Honored Contributor

odd thing in the beautyfix box this month

I subscribe to dermastores beautybox--cost $25 and usually comes with a full size or 2 that more than pays for the box. So this month--I got a hairspray sized bottle of----wait for it-------water from France !!!! It's just water that you spray on the body or face, a babys bum, or injuries ---DD and I laughed out loud. And the wordage on the can is all in French-------I'm sure it is SPECIAL water tho----hilarious!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: odd thing in the beautyfix box this month

is it EVIAN?

if so, i use it daily  and moreso during the summertime.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45---no it is not Evian-----it is called Avene Eau Thermal spring water in spray can like hairspray not a bottle of water.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl.  I was going to say maybe it's from Lourdes and you'll have a miracle, but I guess not.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Avene Eau Thermal spring water is much like the spray can of Evian, there is a canned version used for much the same thing.  it is used to refresh and it is not a hair spray

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Years ago, I actually bought the Avene water spray. I did not like the way it felt on my skin. I also tried a few other Avene products  and didn’t like them either. No breakouts, but they did not improve my skin. A nice brand, but just not for me.

Valued Contributor

I've tried the RainForest one from Tarte and really like it!  I usually just buy the small canistar to carry with me during the day.   

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox——-yes I know it is not hairspray......said it came in a container much like hairspray does........I have never seen or heard of Evian in a spray can.