Honored Contributor

Re: o/t the bachelorette?????

On 7/30/2014 virgosun said:

Guess we will just have to agree to disagree beach mom. You are going to hang on to every word in that contract as what decides every word spoken by every person on the show and I still believe that contract or not, if a guy is honorable and decent and has class he is going to find a way to speak that does not involve humiliating himself and throwing the girl in question under the bus. Let's see what happens if Farmer Chris is indeed the next Bachelor. I think he has enough pride in himself as a person to do the honorable thing when it comes to making his choices and how he conducts himself on/off camera.

We will - but I have enjoyed the discussion. You and some others have made it interesting! Smile

Valued Contributor

Are you going to watch Bachelor in Paradise? I admit that I am just because I like to see the familiar faces. The clips of the show make it look totally ridiculous but I'm a die hard fan It's been interesting bantering with you too.

Honored Contributor

Are you going to watch Bachelor in Paradise? I admit that I am just because I like to see the familiar faces. The clips of the show make it look totally ridiculous but I'm a die hard fan{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} It's been interesting bantering with you too.

Of course! I'll have to DVR the first one because of a family vacation, but I can't wait to see it! There are always contestants on the show I want to see, and the "paradise" setting - who can resist? DD and I are hoping we MIGHT get a chance to watch while we're there, but I don't think DH and DS will be happy with that! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

It will be interesting. I do know that the scene with the ambulance, someone on a stretcher or falling down, and the handcuffs - which they want us to think is the same scene - is taken from three different events!

I really like Graham Bunn (Deanna's season). He's popped up on Bachelor Pad too. I know for a fact that he does a lot of charity work and is very well respected outside the Bachelor community.

And I can't wait to see the storyline with Marcus! Smile

Respected Contributor

I have never watched it, don't care for reality shows, I think they are all staged in front of camera. Give me a good book any day. We all have different tastes.

Super Contributor

Are you going to watch Bachelor in Paradise? I admit that I am just because I like to see the familiar faces. The clips of the show make it look totally ridiculous but I'm a die hard fan{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} It's been interesting bantering with you too.

Yes, my DH loves those shows, Housewives, Bacholor/rette, Bach Pad...so yes we will watch it,I lived in the OC till about 3 years ago and had never watched an episode of OC Housewives, or Bachelor/rette, now because of him I started watching these shows, he's as manly as they come, a wonderful strong handsome Italian man, but because we have no drama in our home, he loves to catch it on TV. Too funny.

Contributor

I never liked Nick from the beginning, especially when he wore his scarves, what was up with that, I cant believe she kept him around as long as she did, and I dont think what he said to Andi was scripted, he just wasn't able to take rejection, and I think Josh and Andi make a good couple, and I wish them both the best of luck.

Super Contributor

Redonkulous!

Honored Contributor

Hey! Come on over to TV forum. We love to talk about TV shows. That's what we do. Anyone interested in talking about a TV show, we'll be happy to have you.

Only thing we ask is that we agree to disagree. We don't get mean with each other. We all have ideas and tell them. We just aren't mean to each other.

Come on over. We'd love to have more people helping us sort out some of these shows!

Contributor

On 7/30/2014 nantucket shore said:

oh come on ladies, it's not making love, it was just "s*x", roll in the hay or anything else they may call it. I think he was using the word "love" loosely.

And there is the root of the problem. Some people view intimacy between two people as something that should be done to show love. Obviously Andi viewed it in the way you have described above.

Valued Contributor

On 7/29/2014 colliegirls said:
On 7/29/2014 Amaly said:

Nick was probably a dud in the sack.

I wonder if he left his scarf on?

Probably! He was such a needy, cocky whimp -- even a bit sissy! Can't imagine why she kept him around so long.