Re: o/t the bachelorette?????

On 7/29/2014 colliegirls said:
On 7/29/2014 Amaly said:

Nick was probably a dud in the sack.

I wonder if he left his scarf on?

LOL

Super Contributor

Nick was hurt and apparently had an agenda to wound Andi also. His mother commented during the show; I wonder what she thinks of her son now. I never understood what Andi saw in him.

Honored Contributor

I've never watched these shows. Not that I don't have to see all this re-played out on Access Hollywood as I type this. Blaaaah.....

My take is this.....if they did the dirty deed, own it (Missy Batch-or-let-him). What he said wasn't below the belt.....it's the truth.

When she smiles, her mouth frowns.

Esteemed Contributor

Friends and family don't let a runner up go on TV and make a fool of himself. I just wondered why someone Nick was close to didn't stop him. When Andi told Nick not to 'overthink' things, I could see she was getting repulsed by him. Being with him would mean constantly building him up. Not equal partnership material. IMO

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 nayteaches said:

Sorry folks go ahead come after me, but I can't believe anyone takes theses shows seriously. It boggles my mind that theses shows continue to run. You nothing but a contestant on a game show!

No one takes it seriously. We are laughing AT it.

Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 ibb38 said:

They usually mention the next Bachelor (or Bachelorette) when it closer to the program airing. That's why they were promoting (pushing?? !) Bachelor in Paradise so much- it starts soon.

No, I believe they have been announcing the next one at the ATFR for a while now. Seems odd, when RS has said forever that Chris is the next one, that they would not. I think they are considering Nick now.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Nick; he's one of the few people on that show that seem ""normal."" I have no respect for Andi whatsoever.
Honored Contributor

Any of these creepy people that do multiple dating/reality tv are setting themselves up for ridicule.

No mother or father should let their daughter go on public television to pick out a mate. Do we really want to see your daughter kissing/lip biting (ewww) a total (paid) stranger.

Same of course for parents of a boy.

Yuck, uck and ICK!!

Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 ury said:

Friends and family don't let a runner up go on TV and make a fool of himself. I just wondered why someone Nick was close to didn't stop him. When Andi told Nick not to 'overthink' things, I could see she was getting repulsed by him. Being with him would mean constantly building him up. Not equal partnership material. IMO

Friends and family have no say in what happens on the show. The producers do, and if you don't obey your contract, which states they have the right to humiliate and embarrass you, they COULD sue you for five million.

Super Contributor

Does anyone else take a sip of wine every time they say ""journey"" or ""right reasons"" ?