Respected Contributor

Re: o/t the bachelorette?????

Yes, maybe it's all a lie and Andi played along and acted shocked at the "below the belt" comment. I think the show has run its course. I'm surprised it lasted this long.

Valued Contributor

She had plenty of great guys and she chose what she always went for, boooooo. I'll gladly take Chris, Marcus or Brian for her! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Nick was a dingbat from the beginning.

Valued Contributor

I like Andi. I think she is a smart no nonsense woman with a real career and maybe people can't handle that type of person. Sugary sweet bachelorette Emily was way more manipulative and conniving. What did Nick expect Andi to do, throw Josh over on live tv because he was all weepy and squirmy and petulant ? Was she supposed to find his behavior manly and attractive, especially once he brought up extremely private moments just to smear her? He kept saying he didn't really know what he wanted. Well it was pretty clear he wanted to hurt her and shame her and have the viewing audience feel sorry for him. I don't think he got what he wanted and maybe in watching back he will see how smarmy he came across. Andi and Josh, best of luck! Now let's move on to Farmer Chris as the new bachelor, that guy had class and it would be great to see him end up with a fantastic woman!

Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 ibb38 said:
On 7/29/2014 beach-mom said:
On 7/29/2014 snowball said:

Nick asked Andi why if you didn't love me or something, why did we make love? I thought that was awful and she even said that was a below the belt comment.

He was TOLD to say that!

That's Reality Steve's theory- some suggested all the drama presented last night was staged was because Nick didn't pay much attention to his confidentiality agreement back in May (when the taping ended).

Could be - but not just RS. Look at the part of the actual contract I posted on the other thread. There is a whole subsection about how they can embarrass, ridicule, etc. I still don't believe Nick wanted to say that on national TV.

Super Contributor

She was sure a boring bacheorette. Can't believe she gave up her job as Asst. DA...guess she is hoping this will lead to something as it did for Allie Fed.

It is shocking that she would sleep with him if so in love with J. Glad he called her out, but they would have been a poor match anyway, IMHO.

Nick did go on...and on...and on. Painful to watch. I think those scarves might have been his downfall...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Funny that they did not name next bachelor...wonder if they are changing their minds regarding Chris...in favor of Nick...poor thing...

Esteemed Contributor

They usually mention the next Bachelor (or Bachelorette) when it closer to the program airing. That's why they were promoting (pushing?? !) Bachelor in Paradise so much- it starts soon.

Contributor

On 7/29/2014 CaitlinH said:

She had plenty of great guys and she chose what she always went for, boooooo. I'll gladly take Chris, Marcus or Brian for her! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Nick was a dingbat from the beginning.

I'm with you, Caitlin! I liked Chris, Marcus and Brian. Nick just seemed very odd to me. I'll admit, I check in with Reality Steve, so I knew the outcome, and never understood how he could be in the final two.

Esteemed Contributor

A shock, it's been all over the internet for weeks. Just google it. Andi even admitted she slept with Josh & Nick. What do you think goes on in the fantasy suite. Solitaire.

Super Contributor

Nick was probably a dud in the sack.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Amaly said:

Nick was probably a dud in the sack.

I wonder if he left his scarf on?